Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
9,690 Posts
What Crazed just did with his 351 is about as performance as you can get with a 302 and stock Truck computer.

If you want to get any hotter than that it won't pull off the stop light very well. Mods beyond Crazeds will push the power band up, sounds cool, but not ideal for a big truck.

You can do even more peroformance with a 351 or 460 and not ruin the pull from the stop.

HOW MUCH $$$$ YOU GOT?

9,690 Posts
25 ft/lbs
35 HP
at the wheels, but that's a guess

And the power curve will be flatter, which means more power at lower RPM and higher RPM. That is the bigest difference, not just the peak improvment

9,690 Posts
Are you chalanging me? :twak
It has nothing to do with injector size retard. If the computer is programed for 302 cubes it will only open the injectors for that.
You put a 302 computer on anything larger it will run lean. Simple as that. Injectors are under the control of the computer, you f**k with the engine outside the programing you loose. No matter how "big" your injectors are or "little" you penis is.

Go to my web site, READ IT! then call me out to a chalange.

Next :goodfinge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.