Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice!! now how much did they charge and can they make more???
It's funny......I told the guy as I was walking out the door......."you may be making more of these".........He just smiled and said "no problem"....

I paid 150 bucks for the pair. I don't know if that's expensive or if it's cheap.....I just know that I didn't have the facilities to make them - so it was worth it for me.

Dan

·
Registered
0 Posts
SAS Coil Buckets

Using a 6 inch TTB lift coil with your adapter does it give you any more lift in the front over the TTB front end.:popc1:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Using a 6 inch TTB lift coil with your adapter does it give you any more lift in the front over the TTB front end.:popc1:
I believe that the general concensus is that a 6" coil with these adapters and the early RA's will net approx. 8" of total lift.
I'm going to start out with my old 4" springs and see how it sits (with the 6" lift on the rear).

Dan

·
Registered
278 Posts
Why use the TTB upper buckets?
They're there........

Why cut out the TTB Upper buckets, take the chance of mounting the earlier bucket incorrectly, buy more shocks (already have 4) - when everything is there ?

Now........this is just me.....I live in Michigan - there are no hardcore places to wheel around here. I'm doing this for myself - general fooling around in the woods and the opportunity later to go up tire size and not have to fart around with the TTB when a live axle is more forgiving.

Dan

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,618 Posts
thats Purdy.. keep us posted

21 - 32 of 32 Posts