Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some close up pics of the accesories and brackets. I took mine all apart and skipped the pics part like a dumbass. I need some different angles that will show me which brackets go where. I am not going to put the smog stuff back on b/c my state doesnt require it . I need the Alt, A/C compressor, and ps pump pics.

I appreciate any and all help with this. I plan on doing it this weekend so I am giving myself a few days before the shtf and have to have the pics.

·
Registered
276 Posts
His should have a serp belt. Least mine does.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mikaila! That was just what I needed. My BKO is a 1987 and it has the last yr they carbed a 351 W. So I do not have the serpentine belt. Those pics were spot on. They show just what I was in question of.

ah just start throwin shit back together... if you have extra bolts you did it wrong...
That was plan B and will probably come into play also.

·
Registered
84 Posts
if you took the bolts out that hold your compressor to the bracket make sure they go back in the compressor and not where the bracket bolts onto the water pump.. the compressor is metric and the water pump is standard and they r pretty close... that kinda had me scratchin my head for a minute but i got it figured out... once you take it on and off a few times its easy to figure it out... just be patient and youll get it...

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Ouch! I forget what a pain that used to be! I swapped to serpentine setup 8 years ago. Got all the stuff from a 1990 E250 van.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts