Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we face high rates of unemployment so I just wondered how many of you guys are unemployed.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Layed off in Sept. It seemed like alot of people were getting it around that time too. I will say this though. This is the best time I've had in a while and still making enough money to support the family.... :toothless

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Layed off isn't as bad as this, I got hired at radioshack. I hated it but it was all I could find. It's in a dead old mall that nobody ever shops at. Well the day after I finally finished their stupid training and a series of long tests, I showed up and the manager told me I didn't know what I was doing and let me go(fired me). The crazy thing was I just finished training. The last 2 months all I've been doing is sitting on my ass. It's not as bad as it can be for most people because I still live with my parents and am a student.

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just graduated highschool so I haven't moved away yet. :cry

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
Yea... I'm laid off and life is kickin' my ass hardcore!
I'm going in Tuesday to see if the Union Pacific Railroad will hire my one legged ass to work in the YARD!
The job will definatly put me in the hospital, but at least I'd have good benefits! :banghead

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Hey, look at it this way Pepe`, if they say no you can sue for gimp prejudice! :thumbup
Just remember when you win your multimillion dollar suit, it was my idea and hook a brutha up with a Harley! :toothless

On to the post. I got tired of working for the man, so in Aug. I cashed in my stock and retired! :rockon (at least for the time being)

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
:histerica :rockon :histerica

:wacko

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
:rockon Blaze...well kinda

and Pepe my dad works for UP as a welder on the tracks...dont know much cuz hes an ass.

oh and im not unemployed....but my job sucks big green donkey cack.
im a cashier at Eckerd (drug store) and well i was working 30 hours a week (part time still senior in HS) well they cut my hours to 16-19 a week...thats not gonna cut it. so im lookin for another job. so im with ya guys in that aspect :shrugs really in all actuallity im a post whore who jog home and hasnt gone to bed yet :lolup

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Unemployed here :cry My hours a year ago were 60 a week, when I finally had to quit they were barely 20...No can do with 2 small children...now I'm jobless and we're living with my parents... :brownbag NO one is hiring around here.... I'm looking for work as far as 50 miles away...hence the need for a cheaper daily driver ;)

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
I been laid off due to bad weather since early December. Once most of the snow melts, I'm back to work.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
4xPepe` said:
Yea... I'm laid off and life is kickin' my ass hardcore!
I'm going in Tuesday to see if the Union Pacific Railroad will hire my one legged ass to work in the YARD!
The job will definatly put me in the hospital, but at least I'd have good benefits! :banghead

If you get a job there, watch out you don't lose that finger your using in your avatar.... :toothless

·
Registered
138 Posts
Im now unemployed and have been for the last 4.5 years. This was due to my wife having Twin girls and she made almost Twice what I made. I worked in a warehouse and she worked for Hewlett Packard as an administrative assistant in sales. I do side jobs to support my habit. The best 4 years so far. Dont have to work and the girls are in school now so its only getting better :rockon :chili:

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
I might be unemployed after today if I don't get any phone's out :banghead

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
i'm somewhat self employed so it is nice not having to work with the fear of getting the axe, but on the other hand, it is scary cuz there's no such thing as a steady paycheck or benefits, either.

·
Registered
93 Posts
as of jan 12 i'm no longer a part of uncle sam's army. i'm ets'n ( getting out for all you non military folks), too tired of being seperated from my family it been fun for 12 years but i'm done. currently i'm looking for a job and you would think with 12 years of electronic and a maintenance back round it'll be easy. well, that a big no. i had a job with a DOD contract but i'll be gone all the time and they could not tell me when i'll be back here. so, i'm a looking.

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
I'm unemployed too. I'm going to school though. I went to Manpower last week, so we'll see if something comes up. :cry

1 - 20 of 33 Posts