Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was going through some old pics on my computer and found these that I took last year. I was stuck at a service station in TN waiting on a mechanic to show up and replace my fuel pump. They weren't going to be open for a couple more hours, so I was walking around their lot looking at the other broke down vehicles that were there. I came across another FSB, but this one had a mod mine didn't have.

Don't see a lot of FSBs with bullet holes in them. I walked around the other side of it an then found an even better pic.

A big fat bullet exit hole four inches from an NRA sticker. :rofl: I just thought it was too funny.

·
Registered
396 Posts
thats a big ass bullet. i say close range .45.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bronc'nBK said:
thats a big ass bullet. i say close range .45.
I've spent a lot of time around guns and I was still wondering what could leave a hole like that. It was definitely bigger than a .45. I could damn near stick my thumb in the entry hole.:shocked

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Nice glory hole

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
probably was a slug it doesnt look like it punched all the way thru the other side, unless he hammered it down or something.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
did the interior have any red stains??? thats a pretty big bullet hole

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, it had no carpet. I was wondering about the stains too. I didn't think of a slug. I guess a 12ga slug would be about that size.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Once again, there is no area of automotive knowledge that Steve83 is not privy too.:toothless Yeah, that 12ga slug hole on your car door pic looks to be about the same size. And for the record, I can't think of a better use for a Mustang II than target practice. Definitely not Ford's best effort.

·
Banned
6,930 Posts
I was on a series of TDY's at the GFA Peanut Assn. in SW Georgia around '76 or so. Walking through the hotel parking lot, I saw a fairly new Buick with the back window and right rear roof quarter full of buckshot holes...
They play kinda rough down there...

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
you sure it wasn't a supersized version of one of those bullet hole stickers?:toothless

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jackhart said:
you sure it wasn't a supersized version of one of those bullet hole stickers?:toothless
Every time I see those gay things I want to put a real bullet hole in the car, just for comparison sake mind you.

·
Well Done Man!
1,620 Posts
I had a Honda Accord at my old shop.
It sat there for 2 years, the owner owed me money, and kept dodging calls.
Everyone month I would get a hold of him, he said he did not have the money, I took my 20lbs sledge hammer and took a swing at the car.
Went on for about 1 year as my stress relief.
When the shop sold, I had the car towed to the Customers address, and told him the bill was setteled.

·
AKA "The Shocker"
1,082 Posts
welndmn said:
Everyone month I would get a hold of him, he said he did not have the money, I took my 20lbs sledge hammer and took a swing at the car.
When the shop sold, I had the car towed to the Customers address, and told him the bill was setteled.
screw paying the towing bill, i woulda Fed-exed him the steering wheel and have it bent prior, leaving a note saying this is all that's left of his car:popc1:

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Dave's Bronc 90 said:
And for the record, I can't think of a better use for a Mustang II than target practice. Definitely not Ford's best effort.

Be nice, I had a 78 302 4spd, with a little tweaking that thing was a rocket ship. It was like a Pinto on meth. :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
14,612 Posts
welndmn said:
:histerica

·
Registered
105 Posts
LOL as a Jr. in high school I had a 73 pinto that died a savage death when it left me and 2 buddies stranded 10 miles from town on a bird hunting trip dont think there was a inch of body that didnt have at least 1 piece of buckshot in it..

·
Registered
784 Posts
Dave's Bronc 90 said:
So I was going through some old pics on my computer and found these that I took last year. I was stuck at a service station in TN waiting on a mechanic to show up and replace my fuel pump. They weren't going to be open for a couple more hours, so I was walking around their lot looking at the other broke down vehicles that were there. I came across another FSB, but this one had a mod mine didn't have.

Don't see a lot of FSBs with bullet holes in them. I walked around the other side of it an then found an even better pic.

A big fat bullet exit hole four inches from an NRA sticker. :rofl: I just thought it was too funny.

its quite interesting that the exit hole is higher than the entry hole. so somebody with a slug 12ga shot upwards towards that thing. interesting. i wonder if that guy's brake lights work. exit looks like right where the wiring is for that. :thumbup

well at least we all know not to hide in our bko's for protection from a slug.

speaking of bullets in cars, i was very scared when i saw a tv show about armored car's take a new silver caddy dts and put a bullet completely through the car's passenger and driver doors with a rifle. i havent looked at my car the same way since. seem's their not very bulletproof.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts