Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of the guys from the michigan jeepers board are planning a snow run in the Marquette area the weekend of Jan 10th. last year we had about a dozen rigs...mostly jeeps and my bronco.

anyone want to make a weekend out of it?
last year we spent most of a night in a river crossing, so this year we might just try to stay away from deep icy water.

here is a random pic from last winter to get ya thinking about it.......... :beer

here is a link to the original post on michigan jeepers if you want to check it out.... MJ forums

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
definitely interested. as long as i dont have to cross any rivers.

·
Snow Bunny
841 Posts
I'm definitley in, also saw that on the jeepers board, not sure if i'm drivin, i mightbe in one of those jeeps. i'll see if my buddy will bring his 78 bronc he just brought. Hopefully i'll have my new video camera, i will take some good video, if not i am good with still photos.:beer

·
Registered
84 Posts
I may be in if i get a winch....:banghead

·
Registered
769 Posts
thats a nice site there...but whats up with all the sammy's i wanna see some of your truck

·
shibby
4,828 Posts
HWY TO HELL said:
thats a nice site there...but whats up with all the sammy's i wanna see some of your truck
Umm, cuz it's a Sami and Tracker club? There's a few pics of my Bronco in there.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
*update*

we are still on for the weekend of the 10th. the meeting place has been changed to the citgo station in Harvey (just outside of marquette) for both friday and saturday mornings. meeting time is apparently 9:30 am....uugghhhhhh.....
sunday morning is to be announced.
if anyone wants to go but is unsure about the specifics, feel free to email me or post up here.

ryan

·
Registered
84 Posts
so looks like its just me and built4wheelin?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, i'm headed up to marquette tomorrow after work. i'll have a willy's on 34's and a toy on 42's with me. there is supposed to be a unimog at the run too. should be fun...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well we had a good time in the woods.
the highlight of the weekend was when my buddy silas put his toy thru the ice in a seemingly small mud hole.

keep in mind there are 42" swampers down under there somewhere :rockon
and he was winched out by a bronco :toothless

1 - 20 of 21 Posts