Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Service before Self
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I wanted to post this up for everyone to read. As all of you know my life has taken a turn for the worse here lately. I've been behind on everything, messing up orders and pissing people off. It got even worse a few weeks ago.. I got fired. So everything was in limbo. We're on the brink of foreclosure.. but God finally smiled on me and gave me a break.

I leave tomorrow for a 90 day rotation as a paramedic on one of the skimmer ships in the gulf cleaning up the spill. I'll be making some serious bank. It sucks that I'll be gone so long but the money makes it worth it. I'm sharing this with all of you so you know that things are on the mend and I will be making everything right with everyone.

My paychecks will be direct deposited into my checking account. Every 2 weeks or so the boat comes back to port to fuel up and off load all the collected skimmed up crude oil. When we are in port I'll have internet access so as soon as I have the money in my account and internet access (and after I get my home out of foreclosure danger) I will be refunding everyone 50% of their order cost. Then when my rotation is over I get 30 days off. If I can't workout having orders drop shipped then when I get home I will make sure in my first week home everyone has everything that they ordered and they are happy. So, everyone that has gotten caught up and made to wait because of the mess in my life will get their full orders for 1/2 price.

I have stopped accepting any more orders until all pending orders are filled...

and if anyone doesn't like this (1/2 price order thing) then as soon as I have the money in the bank I will give you a full refund (Should be able to do this for anyone in about a months time).

Any questions, PM me. I hope this is agreeable with everyone. From the bottom of my heart I am sorry for what has happened. It has been out of my control and between my health and work, my life has really been in the toilet lately.

Sincerely,

Sam

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Best of luck......

Be careful while underway........BP has lost 11 folks with many others injured. I don't want to see any more folks hurt.

·
Service before Self
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man. I'm in Lafayette, Louisiana now. I have a meeting in a few minutes. I'll know more about my deployment here shortly...

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Stay safe and good luck. I hope you get everything straightened out professionally and personally.

tim

·
Registered
355 Posts
Any updates? It's been almost two months since you made this thread and you said you go into port every two weeks.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
No matter what anybody has to say Ill vouch for Sam, in no way did he mean to fawk anybody over. Just hit a rough patch.

I have done business, am currently doing business and will continue to do business with Sam.

·
Registered
94 Posts
You are still waiting on items to be shipped? Have you had gotten any updates at all??
I know I am, not much but have not heard anything since the last post in this thread.

No matter what anybody has to say Ill vouch for Sam, in no way did he mean to fawk anybody over. Just hit a rough patch.

I have done business, am currently doing business and will continue to do business with Sam.
That's great that you vouch for Sam and I personally don't think he is a bad guy, but you CANNOT take money from people for a product and have them still waiting 10-11 months later.

I am glad you have had good luck with Sam, but when you vouch for him it really means nothing to those of us that have not received what we did pay for...No matter what you say!!

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Just for the record, this thread isn't about vouching, it is about getting people what they are owed.

The last time he was on was 7-8-10. I will send him a PM and let him know that he needs to update the customers that have paid for items but have not heard or seen anything yet.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
Just for the record, this thread isn't about vouching, it is about getting people what they are owed.

The last time he was on was 7-8-10. I will send him a PM and let him know that he needs to update the customers that have paid for items but have not heard or seen anything yet.
I understand it isn't about vouching for him. Hes currently in Louisiana so communication is difficult with him.

I'm sure in the end he will do his best to make things right. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
That's great that you vouch for Sam and I personally don't think he is a bad guy, but you CANNOT take money from people for a product and have them still waiting 10-11 months later.

I am glad you have had good luck with Sam, but when you vouch for him it really means nothing to those of us that have not received what we did pay for...No matter what you say!!
I agree absolutely, if I paid for a product and didn't receive it I would be pissed. Although given the certain circumstances I can understand why this happened.

He will make it right, even if it takes time.

·
Registered
317 Posts

Can you let him borrow 900+ bucks so he can either refund me or ship my order then? He's good for it, He'll pay you back :thumbup

·
Registered
202 Posts
WTF? i read a thread from a long while back where this same guy screwed over someone and he made it public and the mods suspended his vendor priveleges until he got things straightened out. and here he is still a vendor, still robbing people of their cash and making them wait. and being absent and not contacting people. What a F--ing joke. If there was an award for worst businessman of the year, you earned it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
That was a different thread, but he still owes the same people. As far as I know he has not sold anything else on FSB, people are still waiting though!:banghead

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.