Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
So did you have work done or what.
Or is this just a personal goal. Or was it because of a medical condition.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Me and the wife are both navy, well I retired e6 a month ago. We understand about the money thing.
We have over a 1000 dollars in gym equipment, mostly collecting dust, but we have been trying to get motivated to use it, about once a week for now.
We have access to free gym stuff here on base, but feel kinda funny about going in there. So we have all the stuff the gym has, except for the funny looks at the gym.

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
I wish i could modivate myself to lose 30 much less over 100

·
Registered
333 Posts
i can understand where you are coming from.i have gained 136lbs since i graduated high school and have finally got tired of being 316lbs and 5'9" so i have started cutting back since the first of the year and have lost 34lbs so far.keep trying and you will reach your goal.

·
Registered
333 Posts
not being able to find clothes was my motivation, well that and my five y/o daughter telling me you sure got a huge belly.the hardest thing was giving up sweet tea and fried foods.you just cant find 56x30 overalls and 5x shirts at just any store

·
Bad MoFo
591 Posts
That is great. Does your hubby know? When I went to Iraq the first time, my wife lost 40 or 50 lbs and did not even tell me. When I got off of the bus I did not even know she was there! Then I knocked her up a month later and she gained it back.:doh0715: Keep up the good work!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts