Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd give everyone a update on Jess.
Shes been alcohol/drug free for a little over 4 weeks now,has a new boyfreind and her grades are,all I can say is wow,all A's and B's and 1 C.She was all but failing everything back in PA.
We are do to go back to Pa March 9th for the preliminary hearing against the scum bag,shes not real excited about that,but know it has to be done.Her mother has had no contact whatsoever with her since we left.
Just though I'd let ya all know things are goin good,other than some boredom from time to time shes doin good.
If wasn't for all of what BNO and FSB I fear for what might have been.
Thank You

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
good to hear Bill, sounds like things are heading in the right direction for everyone :thumbup

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
PA sucks
carry on

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Billz....a lot can be said for bering a Dad....you have learned that you love her, and she has learned that she can trust you....all in all, you have both learned....good on ya both

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Best wishes for continued success for you and your entire family. It appears that this is the way it needed to be and that the future is looking very promissing for everyone concerned. Congrats!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone.Just another little update,just checked her grades last night and there all A's and B's the C is poof

1 - 12 of 12 Posts