Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
ADDED... it would be cool to be able to click on the profiles and if they "Shared" their location it would show up...

Checked out TGOR... Looks like a pretty cool group as soon as I am where I am looking to be!

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts
Is there a problem with this, or is it at my end? Every time I click the link in the first post I go to the ZeeMaps home page.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I cant do it. All ive got is my cell. Someone put me on map plz. Yelm washington

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is this thing working?

What's up guys/gals? I just recently joined the FSB forum and am trying to add myself to the map (literally) lol. It appears that this thread has died? When I click the link for the PNW map it takes the main page if the site hosting the maps with no option of adding or viewing the created map???

I'll introduce myself anyways.

Bob Haskin
Long Beach, Wa.
Soon to have (taxes) 1994 Bronco XLT
351w, AT, all stock with the exception of some cheesy fender flares and running boards.

·
Registered
8 Posts
UPDATE. This thing IS working.

I was able to get to the map thru another posters link. Whew thought I was losing it. lol

·
Premium Member
34,506 Posts
some of you guys who've had success should share the updated links you used to get through. Personally... I hate using anything outside the forum for these ideas. We have no control and when they decide to change or disappear, we're all SOL.

·
Bronco Snob
1,901 Posts
On the list..Does the NSA watch this? heheh

·
Use the Force...
968 Posts
41 - 60 of 103 Posts