Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,513 Posts
Yes that has been done many times. Search for bucket seats.

·
Registered
69 Posts
We did a swap from the XL bench seat in our '96 to eddie bauer buckets. The front upholstery doesn't match the backseat, but they are slightly more comfortable (I'm 17 and tend not to notice things like that). We had to run wiring for the lumbars, but we must have tapped the wrong wire because they only actuate when the interior dome light is on :duh, and the bags don't currently inflate. Having a center console is convenient, and the front of it is a nice place to mount a HAM radio (or cb if that's your thing). Are you looking for pictures of anything specifically?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah ima lookin for some pics, kinda curious, on what i would look like i was thinking about so short back bucket seats and then make my own center console.

·
Banned
5,463 Posts
I'd look for some gray leather bucket seats out of a 94-96 bronco. Those are the lighter gray. It would be hard to find some in good shape. Might cost about $500? or more to have them redone. Get the center console too. It should be fairly easy putting buckets in place of a bench. I know on a bronco you have to drill some holes when swapping them out. So plan on drilling some holes.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Simple swap. Especially if you stick with ford truck/bronco seats.
I replaced the bench in my supercab F250 with buckets and console a long time ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.