Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

UPS man came to my house at 8:30....

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  seboh 
#1 ·
After running over the package for signs of explosives, and noteing the shape of the box and fact that it said SUMMIT on the side and I was expecting a Summit shipment soon I opened it up and was shocked to find this inside.....

Summit is the only place I could find them. 163 bucks for 925 CCAs of dry cell power!!

in such a small package. They make a 680 in 3x6x5

See less See more
#2 ·
Hell yes.

Optima can kiss my a................... well, let's just say Optima can do a lot of things I won't say here

#8 ·
Bronco85 said:
So can you use those in place of a regular starting battery? Hell I'd go for that if they held a charge longer then the regular ones.
Yup you can. They make at least 3 different ones us wheelers are intersted in. A 680 that is exactly half the size, A 1200 thats more like normal battery width (even mine is like 1" wider, thats it) and mine, the 925.

And no Damager you just have to go to the mall at 8 at night to pick up the CD....

#10 ·
if your normal tray was 12" long yes you can mount at least 3 of the 680CCA ones in a normal tray.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.