Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just feelin around to see how many would be up for a meet and greet around Greenville, SC. I've been wanting to go to several but just too far away so i figured i'd make an attempt at gettin somethin together. I'm thinking maybe one weekend in January after the holidays and stuff. If enough people are up we could go for a ride and all.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
I might be down, but I doubt by then I'll have an operational truck. I'd come up anyhow, not that far from here. Actually one of mine will likely be at the shop up in lavonia, ga by about then.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright, yeah we can get somethin off 85 close to 26. If enough want to go we could go to Gulches for a ride, other than that they've closed off just about everything else around here. I think if we could get about 10 to go or more it'd be worth the effort, I know a few guys at Gulches and we could work somethin out. I've got 2 other buddies with broncos up here that would be down to go... WHO ELSE!?!?!?!?!?!?

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Depending on when and where you guys decide to go, I may be interested. I am south of Charlotte NC across the border into SC. Keep posted on what you decide.

tim

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump, anybody else interested in going? I'd like to get somethin figured out by next week. I'm not opposed to head into Georgia a little to meet up since there are a lot more guys around Atlanta an central GA than here, I just wanna get somethin goin.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I am game for a trip to Greenville, Maybe meet at that off road park on the border there in SC. Grease we can caravan together. I will bring a extra starter. Goodtimes...

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
I'd tag along with ya. Unfortunately its waaaaaay more than a starter this time, might need a rebuild not sure just yet. Once i tear down mr hyde I'll have all the extra parts Ill need (hopefully).

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
let us know what happens on date/time

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
I may be interested, just depends on when and where. Part of the where depends on how hard of trail, muddin' it will be.

tim

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
I might show up, if its not too far from charlotte. Greenville or columiba might not be too bad or some place inbetween

·
Registered
130 Posts
ill probably show up if the broncos up for it by then ive been neglecting it due to christmas shopping. But im in upstate sc (rock hill).

·
Registered
130 Posts
I may be interested, just depends on when and where. Part of the where depends on how hard of trail, muddin' it will be.

tim
Im with this guy^, right now the broncos on street 31s, the jeep would make it through more mud right now:doh0715:. But damned if i dont try!

·
Registered
149 Posts
We may be able to make it. Let us know when, where, and type of offroad , so we know which bronco to bring.

Greasemonger let me know if you need help with the bronco or need parts we may have what you need.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Im with this guy^, right now the broncos on street 31s, the jeep would make it through more mud right now:doh0715:. But damned if i dont try!
Even more than you know, I am in York. lol

Mine is on 33s, has a locker and true trac, but is mostly my daily driver. I have spent way too much on it lately to tear up something. But am interested in going if "the stars align" for it.

tim

·
Registered
130 Posts
Even more than you know, I am in York. lol

Mine is on 33s, has a locker and true trac, but is mostly my daily driver. I have spent way too much on it lately to tear up something. But am interested in going if "the stars align" for it.
damn your right down the road then. but yea ive got lockers but no tires im down for road driving and ill go through any hole as long as theres plenty of chain around

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
awesome, glad to see a lot of interest. No worries on capabilities, all i have is Tires and a heavy foot so it won't be anything crazy. Gulches is the only park around here anymore but they have something for everyone easy stuff and hard stuff. Unless anyone knows of anywhere else. I'm not opposed to travel but seems we have some from GA and close to charlotte so around greenville would be a good spot to meet i think.

I'm just gonna throw a couple dates out there, and we'll see whats best for everybody.

January 7 or January 21

PS we can make this a 1 day meet and greet and afternoon ride or a weekend trip, however yall want

·
Registered
29 Posts
I might show up, if its not too far from charlotte. Greenville or columiba might not be too bad or some place inbetween
I'll try to make it to anything that's not too far south, I'm confident the truck would make the trip but not sure if the wallet would. I'm about 20 minutes north of Charlotte so anything in the Greenville/Spartanburg area works for me. I'm new to the FSB community and would like to get out and meet some of you local guys.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts