Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm itchin to get the 150 out on the trails after the lift and I'd figure that URE is open by now. Anyone interested?

Still on 32s, but at least no more of lovin' those damn berms with the driveshaft.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that would probably not be a good idea. First week URE is open, I'm sure there will be a ton of people there; I think I have to work that weekend anyway. I'm good for the 8th though, that's the only weekend in April I can do it.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Uwharrie? Hell yes! I'm ready to go, I hate that seasonal closure.:madder Second week in April is better for me too, I'm not on call that week.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So the 8th with Dave, possibly Johnski and myself. Anyone else?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Possibly, I'll let y'all know

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope you can make it, that Bronco looks badass.:rockon

You drive the Bronco often? Don't think I've seen it floating around Raleigh. I've seen seboh's though...

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
I might tag along as my bronco won't be ready for a while. Anyone need a professional spotter?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If mine is open, you're more than welcome to it.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So the usual meeting spot, Eldorado Outpost?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I could swing 8:00 if you guys wanted to get there early.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Project Lazarus said:
I think I could swing 8:00 if you guys wanted to get there early.
I don't have any special need to get there super early, and you've got a longer drive than we do. 9:00 or later would be better for my lazy ass, I really don't like getting up early on the weekends.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:rofl:
So, then 10:00? That way I'll be getting up around 7:00-8:00, and it'll give you guys enough time to stop and get a bite to eat before we meet up?

Now I need to remember how to get there. :doh0715: I've only been twice and used different drives both times. :duh

·
Registered
78 Posts
Project Lazarus said:
I hope you can make it, that Bronco looks badass.:rockon

You drive the Bronco often? Don't think I've seen it floating around Raleigh. I've seen seboh's though...

Thanks man! Yeah I like the idea of after 9-10 am. Yeah I drive my Bronco a fair amount. I live in North raleigh and have recently been working in Durham so im on 440 or 540 a lot. What route do you like to Uwharrie? I really want to make it up there with y'all. I have yet to wheel with some other FSBs, that will be sweet!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah, north Raleigh no wonder I haven't seen it. I stay between the east side of Raleigh and Knightdale.

I took 24/27 or some crazy mess the first time; used Crapquest and ended up 10 minutes or less from South Carolina. The second time around I took 64>49>109.....much easier.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
I like 10:00. I hope you can make it Juice. You and Laz should just meet up in Raleigh so you can either drive there togeather or be lost togeather.

And Laz, I've taken that 24/27 route many times. It's very...rural. Sounds like 64, 49, 109 is much better.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ooooooh, that 64>49>109 was sooooooooooooo much better and easier. Compared to the labrynth I had to drive for the first route, there's practically only 2 or 3 turns I have to make taking the "64 route" to get to the Eldorado Outpost. I beat you guys there by 30 minutes taking that route last time. :D Kinda nice considering how late I was the first time. :brownbag .....yes I'm still kicking myself in the ass for that.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know that now. :brownbag And sometimes learning from experience is a total PITA.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts