Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the next 2 days, there is a shop by my friend that we always go to to get used parts. The shop is going out of business, and everything has got to go. If it is not out by Sunday night, it becomes property of the new owner. This was a strip and sell type shop. anything 4x4 or 2wd. So you need anything for any 4x4, chances are it will be there. Minus motors, and dana 60 front ends. Everything is going cheap. You need a 80-86 front clip for your bronco, there are 2 of them there. all straight. sell like he would part with it for 50 bucks:eek: So any little thing you need or will need, you can get it at a dirt cheap price. Give me a list of what your looking for, and i will do my best to hook you up

NOTICE THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK
Thanks KAleb
:beer

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
front seats from 80 - 86 broncos if they are the same and in good condition.

trim that covers the bolts for the hardtop in tan color, also 80 - 86

thats all for now, all i can think of

·
Registered
432 Posts
Driver side headlight bucket for a 89....how much and could he do express delivery????

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
-k- no bronco seats, or the cover that your looking for. I have the headlight buckets no 302's couple of 360, 390's. What's the difference between C-4 C-6 and C5? There are a couple of those running around. You need a 2wd tranny or a 4wd tranny?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I need the passenger side headlight bucket as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well you know, i could just give you one that needs to be rebuilt would that work?:shrug

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
sure, that'd work just fine, but I still have no way to get it to me - it's a bit far for me to drive right now, and shipping would be just too $$. Long story short - a deal I was working on fell thru, which shot any plans I had for building me a DD. But thanks for the offer

Jaxboro lives in ID, doesn't he??? I wonder if I could get him to pick it up for me... he's planning a trip down here the first weekend of Dec. thinking as I'm typing here... I'll get back to you asap on that

btw, if possible, a 2wd C4, 5 or 6 would be just fine

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll see what i can come up with. I'm hoping that i can sell some stuff that i have soon, so that i can start a 59 Ranchero

·
press ALT+F4
4,279 Posts
Hoppin around like a fart in a skittle... errr, skillet. I got back to work a month ago after 7 months off. That's an improvement even though the job may not last much longer. I'm starting up a business that's 4x4 related... I'll get into more detail on that when my equipment arrives. My 78's just been sitting since the Sutherlin mud drags, so I'm really looking forward to getting out to TSF next weekend.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow, it's amazing how much the stuff had been stripped. Transfer cases were plentiful, but not full of parts. Tranny's were plentiful, but were cores for chevy's. Ford axles, Non existent. I dis manage to pick up some gauge clusters.l I got a couple for 73 to 79 and 67 to 72 ford. a 65 ford cluster. A complete wiring harness for a 78 Ford f-150 XLT A keg to be used as a gas can. Some rims and tires. Emblems for 67- 72 ford trucks and headlight bezels for the same. And a whole lot of international stuff. I know how hard it is to find international stuff, so i horded everything that i could find, because i know what it is worth. :brownbag I think I managed to get a 64 Chevy cluster too. I grabbed what i could while i had the time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.