1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used Dana 60 and Sterling 10.25 4.56:1 gears
$200.00 for both plus shipping.

Yukon brand gears

Both are in great shape. I installed both sets myself, the Sterling gears about 3 years ago and the Dana gears just over a year ago.

The Dana 60 gears are a reverse spiral thick ring gear set. They will only fit in a high pinion axle using a 4.10 and down carrier. The Randy's Ring and Pinion part # for this gear set is YG D60R-456RT. These gears have about 20 trails worth of use on them...how ever many miles that workes out to be.

The Sterling gears have about 10K on them. They are for use with the newer long pinion yoke. Their Randy's part number is YG F10.25-456L.

Both sets of gears were only run in Valvoline Durablend 85W140 semi-synthetic gear oil

I re-geared to 5.38's and pulled these out...that's the reason I'm selling them.

Gears are located in Chandler, AZ 85226
I will ship via FedEx Ground at your expense. I will provide you with a tracking number the day they are shipped.
I accept cash or money order. I will accept PayPal but it will cost you an extra $25.00.

If you have something to trade pm me an offer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I want them! PM me a total with shipping to El Cajon, CA 92021, and your mailing address and I will get you a money order. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts