Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine called around and found some used BFGs

31x10.5 A/Ts around 65% tread left. No adverse tread wear. Good side walls. Some side wall wear but that is normal.

He is asking 225.00 but I can get him lower ;)

Just wanted to see what you fellas thought.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
A friend of mine called around and found some used BFGs

31x10.5 A/Ts around 65% tread left. No adverse tread wear. Good side walls. Some side wall wear but that is normal.

He is asking 225.00 but I can get him lower ;)

Just wanted to see what you fellas thought.
Where'd he find em and thats a great price for em

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me...especially if you get his price lower. I have the same size, and brand tire and I have put close to 50k on them. You should get another 25-30k depending on how well you take care of them.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
Didn't you sell your Bronco? Why you still here. :goodfinge

haha, jk. What you going to do with the money?
Yeah I did sell the Bronco, but hey I went from being a Bronco owner to a Former Bronco Owner with little advise on what I know.

Right now I'm sitting on it. With the combo of it, my tax return, and my economic stimulous check, I'll be buying another Ranger for my weekend warrior. It was going to cost me more money than the truck was worth to fix so thats what drove the sale. Ended up selling it to a buddy off RMFTC who is going to pull, rebuild, and run my 5.8L in his 88 F-150 as well as use some of the driveline componants.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Yeah I did sell the Bronco, but hey I went from being a Bronco owner to a Former Bronco Owner with little advise on what I know.

Right now I'm sitting on it. With the combo of it, my tax return, and my economic stimulous check, I'll be buying another Ranger for my weekend warrior. It was going to cost me more money than the truck was worth to fix so thats what drove the sale. Ended up selling it to a buddy off RMFTC who is going to pull, rebuild, and run my 5.8L in his 88 F-150 as well as use some of the driveline componants.
Sounds like a good plan.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The guy that is selling them runs a small mechanic business and does it for his customers as a consignment.

A friend of mine found him on Craigslist and searched under BFG.

There is another guy on there selling 5 33" BFG A/Ts with 90% Tread left for 450.00. It's under the Colorado Springs area under auto parts.

I'm going to take a look at the tires today on my lunch break. Thanks for the advice guys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts