Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a trip saturday to Johnson's Mustangs in Chesapeake. Have not been there in months.just wanted to see what they had. Only 2 broncos. A 90 and a 93. The 93 was in great shape. I couldn't pass up getting some interior parts. Got the carpet and trim for$40. Wish I had more $$ could have gotten much more. Probably make another trip next weekend. Only the 2 broncos but many f150s

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
I made a trip saturday to Johnson's Mustangs in Chesapeake. Have not been there in months.just wanted to see what they had. Only 2 broncos. A 90 and a 93. The 93 was in great shape. I couldn't pass up getting some interior parts. Got the carpet and trim for$40. Wish I had more $$ could have gotten much more. Probably make another trip next weekend. Only the 2 broncos but many f150s
first time i've heard about them. thanks man. can you pull your owne parts?

http://www.chesapeakeautomotiveparts.com/

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Yo johnsons mustangs and trucks are a rip off IMO. I have had REALLY bad experiences with them. Over priced for everything i have tried to get for the Mustang, F150 and Bronco. I just went there on friday to get a tophat hub guy said $75 for a WORKING hub. I got there the hub he had was not working at all guts were not right and would not come down on the price. He said right to my face "It's a bronco these are rare you will buy it if i asked $200 working or not suck it up you need the part" F*ck that place for all i care. There are plently of other jys around here that have broncos.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
wow are you upset salt. i think it just dependes on who is there working. there prices are never the same if you called today and again tomorrow. its all about what they can get.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't had problem with them. They have sometime been high priced but when ever I have had a problem we have worked it out.

·
Super Moderator
9,695 Posts
JUnk Yards here are the same. Those people are all worn out to the max. SO burnt out from working their ass off for nothing all those years. I get a different attitude every time. Different price everytime even on the same part from the same guy. I found a Cowl on a f150, he said 25 the 1st time, 15 the second time, and when i finally came to get it, it was 10. he was an ass all 3 times too.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts
I always had to deal with those same yard owners until pull a part came to town it put the sqeeze on the moody parts yard guys I really liked the ones that would tell you oh yeah I got one and then you drive across town and they couldn't find one to save their ass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts