Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SAS question??

Been researching using this site and the net and was wondering if anybody has ever used extended radius arms for a TTB? I bought the truck with them already on and also with the double shocktower with wasted RS9000's. Is there a way to use the c-bushings on the 79' d44 with these radius arms and shock towers? Or if anyone has ever done it and I just havent found the thread could you give me the link? I'll prolly just have to cut and weld and fabricate the end of the radius arms to make it work. Any help would be great!! Thanks, Steve.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did not know that, guess I should have researched the lengths. Thanks for the reply. Also, read something about using a track bar off of an F-350. Does that work without much fabrication and what year(s) F-350 do they work for?

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
Do yourself a favor look in the SAS thread there are tons of pictures and ideas of what people have used. there is also I list made by scott (dogonmutt) of what to use. and the price its very helpful.
:stupid

OJsRide said:
Also, read something about using a track bar off of an F-350. Does that work without much fabrication and what year(s) F-350 do they work for?
You need the track bar off of a F350 4wd with a solid front axle. Probably 87-97 would be a good guess. However, the track bar itself isn't the problem. It's fabricating the mount that is a kicker :doh0715:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts