Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
I am in Kearns, aka SLC
Brad (Oldblue) is located in Bountiful.

We are the only three in Utah.
Brad and I are both at stock suspension level so wheeling with us will probably bore the shit out of you, but as far as hokking up and drinking a beer or 10 thats cool.:beer

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Im pretty stock, but id try and follow you as much as I could. Im all for hooking up and grabbin a beer.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
I am just like you Brad, but there isnt much we can follow when he is in a Buggy...

It's all about the beer though :beer :beer
Just got done drinking some Guiness.. Yummy:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
OK, when and where :toothless :beer , Shit its snowing again, I guess next year :cry

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
Heh... I'm actually thinking about moving back out to West Valley here pretty soon if the Florida state govt is gonna continue giving me hell about various other issues.

My only fjeer is the inspections... I'll never pass with this Bronco. Last time with my old VW they werent too fond of zip ties, jb weld and duct tape.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
depends where ya go. or you could jsut register in toole or up in willard county. jsut safteys there.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Beerman said:
OK, when and where :toothless :beer , Shit its snowing again, I guess next year :cry
Winter wheelin ROCKS

Strap on a set of chains and get your ass out there!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
would my new tires work? I jsut got back from wheeling on nothing but ice. slid a little but damn I love these tires! lol. pics soon to follow.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I live in so. jordan, but don't wheel my bronco any more. I wheel a suzuki. I would go wheeling with y'all still though. Just let me know when and were.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
we are gonna tkae some mild trails up here in bountiful when things thaw out if you wanna come.

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Hey guys...just chimeing in.

I'm out in West Valley, but my Bronc isn't running at the moment. But I'm down for meeting the lot of ya...maybe drink a few beers and shoot the chit.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
ROCKON DUDE! Im in bountiful too. where abouts do you live? Im down at the carrington apartments by teh 5th.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm up on 4th north. I bet you have seen my bronc before. I have the black 81 with rack on top, also with the full roll cage.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
RavenTBK said:
Heh... I'm actually thinking about moving back out to West Valley here pretty soon if the Florida state govt is gonna continue giving me hell about various other issues.
must be election time and ole jebb is trying to stay in office again :toothless

1 - 20 of 63 Posts