Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many active FSB members have we got in Utah? I'm asking to determine whether or not a meet (whether for food, wheeling, or both) would be worthwhile. Just because rolling along a highway in a group of iconic trucks is cool :toothless

I know of:
Myself (Revenant)
UTIBronco
The Bucking Bronco
And there's a black Bronco driver out there who's name I've forgotten :doh0715:

Please post up. :popc1:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's looking like we do have a small group after all. Any is free to lead off and organize something before I do, but I'll start looking ahead for an open weekend. I'll let everyone know with a weeks notice minimum.

Gary, I assume you trailer yours to the trail?

Nate, Anything you need help doing?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Stone stock newbie

I am a newbie to 4x4 and my rig is a stone stock 1990 XLT. I would love to come to a Bronco rally of some sort (even if it is small), but I would hate to hold the group back if you plan some hardcore wheelin. If the rally will be for more for the hardcore style I will understand. I will try to stop by and meet everyone. That said, I would love to do some wheelin that is within the capabilities of a stock rig with TTB. I will watch this forum for plans and try to attend. It would be nice to have someone to talk Broncos with. All of my friends, family and co-workers just give me a blank stare when I bring the subject up.

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
There is also:

Burl Swift (Garth) from West Valley

Rajncajn (Chris) from Rose Park

Myself aka godless aka Beerman aka Jeremie from Draper

We are all Broncoless but we are still around.

·
Southeast Utah Native
919 Posts
I'm here also. But I'm not particularly interested in a meet & greet unless it happens in Moab and someone else does everything to make it happen. Even then I may not attend. I'm too busy to have much to do with others.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I'm in the SLC area.

I'm willing to set up a meet/greet in the SLC area though the Bronco is currently undergoing renovation.....just need some input.

Weekend vs. week night
Trail outing vs. parking lot meet

There a couple of monthly cruise nights at burger stands in the local area but the season is drawing to a close. The one I attend will have the last cruise in Oct.

Post your thoughts and let's try to meet prior to the snow.

·
Utah Broncospeed
1996 Bronco XL, 5.0 (N), E40D, Autofab long travel susp, Race-Runners 2.5" res. (6), 35x12.50R15
192 Posts
Sandy, UT Member

Hello.

Name is Brad. Here in Sandy, Utah. Planning a '94-'96 Prerunner/Chase Truck...but starting out slow.

Still looking for the perfect donor/project vehicle here along the Wasatch Front...lotsa' vehicles for sale on ksl.com...

Will be having Josh Smario (formerly HoleShotOffroad.com) & friends based here in Sandy, Utah to do the work. Josh and his staff at HoleShot built a nice 2WD Ranger prerunner which appeared in the September issue of Off-Road magazine.

http://www.off-roadweb.com/features/...cab/index.html

Attended the ORE in Pomona this last weekend, but I cannot upload any of the 144 photos I took! Anyone know a reason why?

Thanks.

Welcome suggestions...5.0L or 5.8L? E4OD or 5-speed?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Name is Brad. Here in Sandy, Utah. Planning a '94-'96 Prerunner/Chase Truck...but starting out slow.

Still looking for the perfect donor/project vehicle here along the Wasatch Front...lotsa' vehicles for sale on ksl.com...

Will be having Josh Smario (formerly HoleShotOffroad.com) & friends based here in Sandy, Utah to do the work.

Thanks.
I love to hear of someone local starting a project such as this!

I can't recommend either motor of trans over the other, but recommend starting a build thread in the BroncoSpeed forum, even if you don't have the truck, and ask there.

Let me know if I can help you with anything. We're set up as a dealer for most everything, but it sounds as if you may have all the connections you need.

I can't wait to see you get a truck and start. :beer

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.