Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys,
i have posted in the F/S section before, but thought i would drop a line here
and hope i am not breaking any rules by doing so.
i have posted threads about HD d44 axle, parting an 81 f-150 351C auto truck, a 94 bronco missing everything from the cab forward and a lift kit, an 8.8 parting out, starters alternators, ttb D44 front axle off that truck in pieces, a couple of Bronco tops as well. 87 -91 hood, 81 doors and hood also.
i would hope that i may have something that you need and shipping wont be an issue unless its small.
if you have anything you are looking for, and have questions email me at [email protected] I am really trying to clean house and move some parts.
thanks,
Sam

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Dang it Sam, every time you have a D44 for sale I want it but have no money.

How does that happen? :doh0715:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got anything to trade?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill get back to you Derrick after Vegas and the races......

·
Registered
83 Posts
Santaquin ain't that big, I'll just drive around and find your house and take what I need. :histerica I would buy something off ya and save you the trouble of shipping, but I'm broke and I don't have anything worth trading.:cry

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Truck is gone now, had to haul off whats was left except for the doors if someone is looking for half doors i will let em go cheap.
EMAIL me if you have any Q's.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not much use for buckets
the things left on th elift are the rear blocks, shocks, etc.
Front axle drops and maybe bent, one coil spring, and not sure about the radius arm brackets. it had tuff country extd arms and they bent like they were nothing.
i also have an 87-91 hood and 80-96 manual doors for half doors going cheap.
$20 for the straight cream colored hood, and $20 for the doors.
Email is best for me [email protected]
anyone looking for a HD d44 diff from a 8-lug ttb, or a sterling semi float 10.25 they are looking for a new home too. will deal on this stuff. the pressure is on to clean this up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts