Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Uwharrie rules

996 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  daverbmxer 
#1 ·
I'm heading to uwharrie in the morning, (Sunday the 20th) and reading on their website it sounds like they want everyone wearing helmets. I know 4wheelers are required by law but surely they don't require one in trucks. It's all I can do to afford going I don't want to buy a helmet on top of it. I don't have a rig ready for Daniel or anything. Anyone else gonna be there? All my buds backed out.

#3 ·
I dug out my old trooper style mototcycle helmet just in case and took off around 8 am. I got down there and ran into a couple Nissan Xterras. At first I thought , Cool chics. I was wrong. They turned out to be good guys and I wheeled with them the rest of the day. I now have respect for Xterras. Those boys only had the poormans 2 inch lift and some 31's, but they could drive. All I have on them is a no-slip out back but I believe they could go anywhere I can. It was a great day. Hope everyone enjoyed GA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.