Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No broncos, but it's a good vid that gives you a good idea of what to expect. I like how these guys thrash on their sh!t. Keep in mind, MOST of these obstacles have bypasses if you don't think your bronco is built to tackle it. NC guys - I'm pretty sure the red Mitsubishi is the one we saw the last time we were out there. It had that ridiculously horrible pinion angle.
Enjoy.:thumbup
http://www.yotaman.com/videos/URE2.wmv

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Sweet video. Thoes guys have a ton of body damage

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
jrdbronco said:
nice. hopefully i'll have a nice set of IROKs by the time this run comes around
jr, I guess this means we are defenitly planning on this one? :rofl: :rofl:

Hopefully, we will all be ready for this ride..:thumbup

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
johnski said:
I'm pretty sure the red Mitsubishi is the one we saw the last time we were out there.]
That's an Isuzu Rodeo. It's got a Cadillac 4.9 V8, SM420 transmission, don't remember what transfer case, 38" TSLs, front Dana 44 Detroit locked and the stock 12bolt Isuzu rear welded...belongs to a friend of mine. The green Dodge behind the blue Toyota coming up the hill after the white Yota in the beginning also belongs to a friend of mine, he's now sitting on 40" TSLs, 14bff rear, AAM front, blah blah blah.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Project Lazarus said:
That's an Isuzu Rodeo. It's got a Cadillac 4.9 V8, SM420 transmission, don't remember what transfer case, 38" TSLs, front Dana 44 Detroit locked and the stock 12bolt Isuzu rear welded...belongs to a friend of mine. The green Dodge behind the blue Toyota coming up the hill after the white Yota in the beginning also belongs to a friend of mine, he's now sitting on 40" TSLs, 14bff rear, AAM front, blah blah blah.
I guess that wasn't the guy I thought. Either way, I like the way those guys wheel.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Nice vid, I loved it when that one rig flopped over on it's side. Thought we were going to see HD78Bronco do that one day on that same spot, no such luck. Scared the crap out of his kids though. :goodfinge

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
johnski said:
I guess that wasn't the guy I thought. Either way, I like the way those guys wheel.
I think that was the same truck....Dave, does it have a sqaure steel tube front driveshaft? The pinion angle was rediclous on the one we saw, but the driveshaft made up for it i guess.

That video does rock, those dudes have more balls than i do

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumpin this one back up for those who missed at and are heading to RITS.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey man Is the link working? I can't seem to pull it up? Here are some 'tame' videos of Dave, Project Lazerus and I playing up there a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Woah, after seeing that I dont think I want to go anymore. Way to hardcore for me :toothless

(actually I never got to see the vid so I just imagined what it could possibly be like, I mean ive only been like 3 times now :toothless )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts