Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the Baltimore area have a vacuum canister (the coffee can) that holds vacuum they can part with? The one I got at the yard holds no vacuum and was the best of the ones I saw. I'll take a pump next time to test though if nobody has one.

·
Registered
173 Posts
have you tryed crazy ray's??? i have two cans on my 78 bronco you can have if they are any good to you.one is small and one is big. just let me know.

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's where the current can is from and it was the best looking of the two I found at the Jessup location. I think I'm going to visit the Hawkins Pt Rd. location tomorrow with a vacuum pump to test whatever I find. Did the 78 actually have the coffee can ones with in and out? My 86 only has one port on the original one for the carb setup.

·
Registered
173 Posts
only a few miles from my house.(hawkins point rd.) i don't know if their is an in and out but their are two cans under the hood of mine.if you don't want them. they will just get thrown away.

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well what year it is? Is it the coffee can one? It literally looks like a folgers can with ports on it. I've seen some that are just two plastic reservoirs stacked. Carbed is a round plastic ball. I've put my 93's on for now. I have no tailgate for it so it's in the garage. Idles much better now. I'm going to take it for a spin a little later.

·
Registered
389 Posts
How did the trip to the junkyard go..I would be interested to hear if you found any decent new body style broncos...I need some trim pieces.

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did not get there. I was too busy getting the place ready for my sister's wedding reception.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts