Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again as some of you know Im helping a friend install a 4bbl intake and carb on his 78 f150 351m. His truck has A/C and cruise and he would like to keep these also. There are some vacuum related things like diaphrams and a round black thing about the size of a spray paint cap with four lines coming off of it at the back of the motor by the A/C box. What are these things and do we need to keep them? Also any pics of a 351m/400 with vacuum lines A/C and cruise would help. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
23,551 Posts
the coffee can looking things are vacuum resivours or how ever the fawk it is spelled.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hey, the mods are not allowed to participate in, Flaming, Bashing, Ball Busting or any other type of fun activity and Pirating Shenanigans, so stay on the bleachers pal :goodfinge :rofl:

·
Registered
980 Posts
yes, yes your are...but remember I am the biggest baddest E-tough guy you will ever ever ever meet.
:goodfinge

:histerica Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , Now That Is some Funny Chit right there! I don't care who ya are :rofl:

glad you take it as well as dish it out Tim :beer

·
Premium Member
23,551 Posts
yes, yes your are...but remember I am the biggest baddest E-tough guy you will ever ever ever meet.

is that before or after you take off your skirt?:goodfinge

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.