1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
I'd give you a buck fifty for the cap

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Are we valuing what we would pay to be with the chick in front of the truck? I prefer longer hair on my women.

That being said...honest answer is Rangers are cheap and easy to modify...so lots of people do it. Not to mention you can usually bet you'll get less than a third of what you put in to the truck. In reality, you'd be lucky to get $3500 for it in my area. Now if it's an appraisal for insurance, bring all your receipts to an appraiser, let him take a look and you should be able to get close to that value. If I had guess on total cost to get that ranger to look like it came outta the 80's...I'd say a grand for the Boggers...but that usually doesn't fly with the appraiser. Maybe 1500 for the lift, maybe 3000 for paint and body work and a grand came out of a Jegs catalog. Plus the price of the vehicle. So you might be able to insure it for $7500...maybe

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
If you can get a shirt with some sleeves to cover your petite, girly arms, you might get a better price.

Probably worth more parted out.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
What are the specs on it?

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
Are we valuing what we would pay to be with the chick in front of the truck? I prefer longer hair on my women.
:histerica:rofl:

That being said...honest answer is Rangers are cheap and easy to modify...
his vehicle description on the left under his avatar, says its a ranger body on bronco frame. Pretty neat-o in my book. I'd say $5500 if its clean with no problems requiring instant repair, $4750 if it has some probs. I mean its clean, but no one knows specs, mileage or anything. these are all gonna be just guesses.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
yea a cutoff camo t-shirt is worth a 100. only thing that would make it better was if you were wearing this

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
That truck will never sell for more than $2500 IMO.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
his vehicle description on the left under his avatar, says its a ranger body on bronco frame. Pretty neat-o in my book. I'd say $5500 if its clean with no problems requiring instant repair, $4750 if it has some probs. I mean its clean, but no one knows specs, mileage or anything. these are all gonna be just guesses.
Oh yeah...I always forget about the handy dandy vehicle description box. That being said, my price assessment remains the same.

·
Registered
97 Posts
We're just messin with ya bud. Although, listing the good, the bad and the ugly for the truck in question would be helpful in establishing a value. I'm kinda of a cheap bastard but I'll try to be reasonable and say $3500 if the body is clean and no major mechanical issues. Maybe more, need more info though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts