Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Various items for sale/trade

MSD Blaster 2 - PN 8202 Red Housing - $20.00 OBO (Resistor required if not using MSD ignition. Resistor not included!)
http://www.msdignition.com/coil_blaster_1_8200_8202_8223.htm (for carbed app!)

Ford Street Pro-Billet 351W PN 8478 - $175 OBO
http://www.msdignition.com/dist_20.htm (for carbed app)
Includes the springs and bump stops that came with it to adjust timing curve.

Edelbrock Gear Drive Ford 289-302 V8 (1962-85), 351-Windsor (1969-96) #7892* - $150 OBO
http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_new/mc/valvetrain/gear_drives.shtml
(Not for use over 7,000rpm or with vehicles with knock sensors)
Includes Ford one piece eccentric cam required for mechanical fuel pump.

2 - 4bbl 351W intakes

2 – C6 kick down rods (for carbed app!)

Stock 4bbl carb with steel braided fuel line for connection to mechanical fuel pump (Includes 80% of another stock 4bbl carb for parts)

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
joshmoney said:
kick down rod - How much with shipping?
I'll measure the size of the box I'll need and let you know.

qcbronc said:
4 barrel intake and carb? shipping to 85242. What do you need in means of trades?
Once I figure out how I'll ship it, I'll weigh it and let you know. If you have a list of items to trade, let me know. Can't use any carbed stuff anymore though.

DcSkater602 said:
wow i would love to have that dizzy...but im EFI
Yeah, that is why I'm no longer using it. Their TFI one is on my list of things to get though.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Does the blaster coil help without the MSD ignition control box? Does it make that much of a difference over stock?

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lightnin said:
Does the blaster coil help without the MSD ignition control box? Does it make that much of a difference over stock?
I can't give you a definite yes or no as I changed a lot of things when I put it in. I wouldn't know what changes were associated with it. Might be able to find that info in a search here though.

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
qcbronc said:
im parting out an 85 xlt with a 6 cyl. motor. Any parts you need outta there?
Nah. I have an 85 XLT parts bronco too.

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
qcbronc said:
4 barrel intake and carb? shipping to 85242. What do you need in means of trades?
I'm going to weight it all this weekend to calculate shipping. Would you want the EGR plate also?

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
joshmoney said:
kick down rod - How much with shipping?
Please give me a postal code.

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
qcbronc said:
That's a heavy package. $125 and it's yours. It would include one of the intakes, carb, egr plate w/ egr, no bolts. If you like I can find all the intake bolts I have. Probably will be enough for two intakes. I could also include all the parts from the other carb I can find as spare parts. There would only be a charge for the added weight to shipping. Let me know.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Aikidoka said:
That's a heavy package. $125 and it's yours. It would include one of the intakes, carb, egr plate w/ egr, no bolts. If you like I can find all the intake bolts I have. Probably will be enough for two intakes. I could also include all the parts from the other carb I can find as spare parts. There would only be a charge for the added weight to shipping. Let me know.
i might be interested! PM me if your other offer falls through please
:beer

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
85bronc said:
i might be interested! PM me if your other offer falls through please
:beer
Will do if I have no response by the end of the week.

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
*bump* Remember. All items are OBO.

·
Registered
825 Posts
i'll give you 15 for the blaster 2 coil if it's in good working order, plus shipping to 49855. sooner the better, i need my bronco back!:toothless

edit- oh and does the distributor include the ignition controller? it says on the website it's included with the cap and rotor, and that it's needed.

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ragged_ol_86 said:
About how many miles on the timing gear drive? Please pm me...
Not even 1000 miles.

·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
#1beerman said:
oh and does the distributor include the ignition controller? it says on the website it's included with the cap and rotor, and that it's needed.
EDITED: Was misreading your post at first. I'm not selling the 6A so you would have to get one. I'll get a box size and weight and let you know the shipping for the coil. I had no problems with either. Just can't use them with the EFI setup.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts