Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Women.

This girl and i met, fell in love, she needed a car for school, i supplied it for her, she wanted engaged, i did that for her, cuz i was happy with her.

She left one day "to find herself and to be with herself"

I felt bad for her because she was going through so much confusion and troubles.

I felt bad because of the way i spoke to her after our break up, the things i said.

Here to find out the b*tch was dating someone else, and was lieing to me the entire time.

Her car is now back in my posession and for sale in the "For Sale - Anything Else" area.

Just another woman using me and my disposition to move themselves ahead.

·
Registered
47 Posts
All I can say is be weary of those who take and don't give in some way..... I had the same thing bitch made me pay for everything while we were dating for 5 years ( during which I needed to borrow $3K for college from her)... then to find out she was Fing cheating on me for 3-6 months before the end and she wanted me to pay her back.... I did as I am a better person than that hooooore :) Screw her you will find someone better.....

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,124 Posts
well Rob... this news should most definatly help you move on. While I feel for ya brotha... I'm not too surpised.

Like that country boy was singin'... "Don't ask me how I know."

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
The wife said I had to get rid of my 4X4 or she would leave me, boy... Im gonna miss her.

The moral of the story is, its gonna be okay.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Lets all get in the chat tonight and get drunk together. I'm having the girl troubles too, man does it suck.

We're here for you buddy. Here's to being single, :beer . Drinking Double, :drinkbud . And Phuckin triple, :chili: :chili: :chili: . Later man.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Rob hate to say it man but thats what i was talking about in the im that one day. pick up and move on brotha you are too good for that shit.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
Rob hate to say it man but thats what i was talking about in the im that one day. pick up and move on brotha you are too good for that shit.
Welcome to the :
I'll get you in if ya want !:toothless

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
You can't turna hoe into a housewife.

·
Banned
6,930 Posts
Falling in love? Being infatuated? You have to learn the difference. Saves a lot of grief and pain.

Did you get the engagement ring back?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
marv said:
Falling in love? Being infatuated? You have to learn the difference. Saves a lot of grief and pain.

Did you get the engagement ring back?
Believe it or not Marv, i know the difference and i know this wasn't infatuation.

Yes.

She says that she didn't want to tell me about the other guy to spare my feelings.

Do you think that was the truth, or do you think it was because she knew i would pull the car?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
She says that she didn't want to tell me about the other guy to spare my feelings.

Do you think that was the truth, or do you think it was because she knew i would pull the car?
You already know my opinion on that :twak

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Believe it or not Marv, i know the difference and i know this wasn't infatuation.

Yes.

that is a no brainer. she worked you. time to force her out of your mind and never think of her again.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you, just wondering if i am the asshole by chance.

the whole time i thought she was confused and lost, i was trying to help her find her way.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
ScorpionBoy said:
that is a no brainer. she worked you. time to force her out of your mind and never think of her again.
It's hard though . Your head says she's working you .Your heart say's she's not.Been there done that.It sucks.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Thank you, just wondering if i am the asshole by chance.

the whole time i thought she was confused and lost, i was trying to help her find her way.
You are NOT the asshole. She is 100% absolute pure thoroughbred BITCH. It happens. America on the whole is falling to pieces because people get away with that kind of shit all the time. She did what she had to to get ahead, and you were in her path.

Honestly, I would encourage you to steer clear of women for a while. Yeah yeah lonely, not used to being alone, blah blah blah. You need to sit down and figure yourself out and get *yourself* settled down on your path before you find someone else to help/be with.

My $0.02

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks ubermich, until i get done with school, and get where i want to be, it's all about me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts