Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do it, but this baby has to go because I don't have room for 3 cars since moving and I need the cash to finish up my 1966 Bronco project. I'm the second owner of this Bronco. I bought it from the company I work for almost a year and a half ago. It was driven pretty much by the same guy the entire time as his personal vehicle. Maintainance was done religously with oil changes every 3K + maintenance and other fluids performed according to the Ford Maintenance Schedule. I have a ton of receipts to show it and a clean CARFAX search. No wrecks or known problems. This is a great running truck and is very clean inside, outside, underneath, the engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any visible defects. It's always passed smog and safety inspections with flying colors.

This rig is basically untouched (no shoddy modifications or hacked wiring, etc.) so it's a good fit for those looking for a nice Bronco in stock condition or it would make an excellent starting point for someone who wants to take on the addiction of adding mods. Everything is stock except for the slightly larger 31" tires, Manual Locking Hubs, and K&N air filter. It has new Rancho shocks that I installed when I got it. The rear power window is a little slow, but still works. The driver's side latch on the tailgate is stuck and that's about the only thing it needs. Runs great and is a very reliable truck. The only thing I've had to do since owner ship are: installed a new heater core a few months back and just had a complete brake job done two weeks ago- BRAND NEW calipers, rotors, and pads installed up front and new shoes and drums turned in the back. Does not chew up tires- even wear all the way across. Engine runs and sounds like new.

Dark Green exterior, Tan interior, XLT trim, towing package, 5.0 EFI (Mass Air), power windows, power locks, automatic, A/C, manual locking hubs, ,manual transfer case, cruise control, casette, drivers airbag, everything works. Mileage is 186K but don't let that scare you...this is a good truck. Priced between KBB private party and trade-in value = $3,600.

This is a very clean, good looking truck. Pics avail. in "My Garage" and can email all the additional pictures you want or answer any questions you may have.
contact info: [email protected] or 818-468-1064.
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are three pictures at the my garage link to get you started. I'll send you a PM also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts