Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click on the link below for a patriotic wake-up call. *Be warned* It's very moving! Have tissue ready! :toothless

As for anybody who wants to make off cuff comments about it, I'll tell ya up from...Phuck off, commie!!! :goodfinge

Seriously folks good stuff! Somebody spent alot of time on this!
GOD BLESS THE USA! :usa

CLICK HERE!

*EDIT* Make sure you have the sound turned on, and click the word "info" at the bottom after it's done...

·
College User
2,018 Posts
That was really good but in todays society they will prob get sued for using those pics without the proper citing.

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
amen brother...

:usa

·
Banned
482 Posts
Operation Iraqi Liberation(O.I.L.)
No Blood for oil!!! :mad:

Anyone but Bush 2004 :usa :usa :usa

·
Still Learnin!
504 Posts
That was awesome and very moving. May GOD Bless us all, and especially our troops who have set Iraq free and are helping to rebuild it.

P.S. Bush will get my vote Again. he was and is the man for the job. He rouse to the occasion and let the world know we will not stand by and watch tyranny take over.

·
Banned
482 Posts
Hwy Apostle said:
That was awesome and very moving. May GOD Bless us all, and especially our troops who have set Iraq free and are helping to rebuild it.

P.S. Bush will get my vote Again. he was and is the man for the job. He rouse to the occasion and let the world know we will not stand by and watch tyranny take over.
We all know Al Gore got 500,000 more votes than George Dubya Bush and we need a president who will rebuild OUR nation after the economic disaster it's faced the last four years. I don't get into politics much because their all liars in one way or another, but I thought I'd let you hear it from the working class's piont of view.

·
Still Learnin!
504 Posts
metalhead said:
We all know Al Gore got 500,000 more votes than George Dubya Bush and we need a president who will rebuild OUR nation after the economic disaster it's faced the last four years. I don't get into politics much because their all liars in one way or another, but I thought I'd let you hear it from the working class's piont of view.

Not going to hijack this thread. But seeing as between My wife and myself we only bring home $2,200 a month gross I guess I am below the working class. I work 40+ hours a week, plus trying to start my own Business up, my wife works 40+ hours a week as well but I'm not the working class rite. Any who Bush is the Pres I voted for and want back. I to try to stay out of politics but you post rubbed me the wrong way. I'll leave it at that until or unless a another thread is started just for this. Sorry to all for the temporary hijack. :brownbag :usa :rebelflag

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Neat. Remember one thing though.
One mans terrorists, is another mans freedom fighter.

I wont turn this into another political war.
I appreciate the men and women who fight for our freedom, but is that really just a term created by the "man" to make us feel guilty for oppossing war?

I think before we have the balls to babysit the world, the US needs to take better care of our soil first.
We have thousands of homeless veterans who fought a LOT harder in NAM than this pissant war we have with towel heads.

Where is the "Do you remember" in that?

What about the veteran senior citizens (who were lucky enough to afford homes) who have to go without food one night a week in order to have enough money to pay for medication? Yes that includes people who are on Medicare, Social Security, etc.

I think it is a stab in the back that the US spends more time and money taking care of other nations than taking care of our own.

America will never pledge war on anything that doesnt put money in their pocket.

No war against hunger.
No war against homelessness.
No war against Child Abuse.
No war against baby raping priests.
No war against police brutality (I think we prooved that with R. King) I here the main cop has improved his golf game since his incarceration in that "Hardcore" prison they put him in.

No war against underpaid teachers
No war against illiteracy?
No war against.....Fu-ck it, I dont know why I get so aggitated with this shit.

Sorry to bother using my "Freedom of speech" amendment on you all.

Have a nice evening, and hug the ones you love. I mean it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
yeah that was pretty good, at least the quotes and pics and music. I didnt care to much for the guys personal lines added to the slideshow but his intent is golden.

Metal I dont know if your attempting to be funny or to get a rise out of someone but its actually kinda nice to hear you talk like that. Because as a member of the US army I know that you being able to express yourself is 100% due to men and women like me who can and will sacrafice themselves for your freedom of expression among other things, so keep it up bro and just remember its because of the conservitives and republicans that liberals can even exsist in the first place. :thumbup

and Beerman hates God so he's still strugglin with the basics :goodfinge

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
metalhead said:
Operation Iraqi Liberation(O.I.L.)
No Blood for oil!!! :mad:

Anyone but Bush 2004
Anyone but Bush... :cry

My vote just canceled your vote... ahhh...I feel better now! :rockon

BUSH 2004! :usa

·
Banned
482 Posts
DeepSeaSnake said:
yeah that was pretty good, at least the quotes and pics and music. I didnt care to much for the guys personal lines added to the slideshow but his intent is golden.

Metal I dont know if your attempting to be funny or to get a rise out of someone but its actually kinda nice to hear you talk like that. Because as a member of the US army I know that you being able to express yourself is 100% due to men and women like me who can and will sacrafice themselves for your freedom of expression among other things, so keep it up bro and just remember its because of the conservitives and republicans that liberals can even exsist in the first place. :thumbup

Hey bro, I did not in any way intend to offend you and if i did I deeply apologize. Like I said I don't get into politics a whole lot, but seeing posts like this and the election comming up as well as being old enough to vote finally, I got to thinking: all I ever hear in the news anymore is X many people lost their jobs today, X many soldiers were killed today, the stock market crashed today, etc. It just made me worry a little. Like you said I'm freely expressing my opinions and thoughts which I'm entitled to as a result of men and women like you. I respect and thank you. After all we could be living in a nation with less freedom and be forced to drive chevys.LOL So if I offended you or anyone else, I didn't mean to and I apologize. PEACE :) :usa

F-uck Terrorism

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
for some reason, this happened in my back yard. i see the rebuilding of the world trade center site almost every day. it is still hard to look at the vacant ground with workers, and trucks crawling all over like little ants, and not see those glorious towers reaching for the sky. it is surreal, i tell you honestly.

there is a mass card photo taped to the wall next to my desk, that i look at every single day, of a 34-year old man named todd douglas pelino, married, with two small children, with whom i went to school, who perished on 9/11. his widow's sister was also killed that same day. can you possibly imagine? i keep todd's photo there so that i will never forget. it reminds me to live my life every day to the fullest; not just in todd pelino's memory, and those other thousands of innocent people who perished on that fateful day, but for all those who died for, and fought to preserve, my freedom as an American, which i cherish. and for those who continue to do so, regardless of what i think about the political mucky mucks who put them in that position. sometimes it bothers me when we fight amongst ourselves, for truly if we do not stick together as Americans, we are in serious trouble. (it is also one reason i am glad to see many here comment that we consider ourselves family here, and take care of our fellow FSB'ers).

it doesn't matter what your political bent is for the purposes of this thread. the point is that we should never forget. i know to some of you 9/11 may seem somewhat removed, since it didn't happen close to where you lived, but it easily could have, and you should be thankful that it wasn't one of your family, your friend, your neighbor, who didn't come home that night.

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
metalhead said:
F-uck Terrorism
Hey lets close our eye's and hope it goes away. :toothless

Thank's DeepSeaSnake for defending our freedom's, so we don't have to rely on people like Hillary Clinton (She will run in 2008. :shocked ), who would have politely asked the terrorists to go away.

Sorry metal, I am just being a jackass. But I do feel strongly about what I said, and terrorism isn't going anywhere for a while. Thank god we have soldiers out there to defend our country. :usa

·
Registered
271 Posts
I will never forget as long as I live. I lost an extremely close friend. She was 22, just finished college and was on her way HOME from boston to california when her plane crashed into the side of the second tower. :cry I was supposed to see her again that very week and catch up on things but thatll never happen. When it isnt some1 you dont care about its easy to forget i suppose...

As for that flash as soon as it went to the pictures I had to turn it off it was just too much.

God bless this country and bush will get my vote once again. I feel like he is the only president that really gives a shit about what it means to be an american :usa

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
DeepSeaSnake said:
:histerica :lolup :histerica :lolup :histerica
Sorry Beerbro... but that just busted me the fnck up!

metalhead... well said young man! And while "Gore the Bore" wouldn't be getting my vote, neither will the "BUSH FAMILY."

Sorry folks, but I really don't think it would have mattered who was president on that fatefull day. The man did his job, nothing more and nothing less... to carry out the will of the nation and at that time our will was to kick some ass.

Point being... "LOVE MY COUNTRY, HATE MY GOVERNMENT!"
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT PROTECT MY RIGHT TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD! :rockon

1 - 20 of 33 Posts