Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the story I have a 95 bronco 351 6" lift I have been noticing a pretty bad vibration at slow speeds or when slowing down almost to a complete stop the whole truck shakes. It also shakes at 25mph and between 40 and 50 MPH. It makes a growling noise and has a vibration at any speed on the freeway. I have had the rear driveline rebuilt and balanced and checked by 2 diffrent shops. The kicker is when I take the rear driveline off and just drive it in front wheel drive the shake goes away and it feels just like normal. Anyway my question is with a 6" lift could that CV be on too much of an angle? Any help would be much appreciated. thanks

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Search Death Wobble. That will probably give you some things to begin looking at...

Also, your 6 inch lift should not cause any issues with the DL angles, unless the person who installed it used the wrong blocks.... If the wrong blocks were used, that could cause some problems, even ones like you are having.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is definatley not the death wobble I will check the blocks when I get home and make sure they were installed properly. Has anyone lowered there
t-case skid plat to correct driveline angles ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts