Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excuse the lack of lockers! This is a climb up twister at Barnwell Mountatain(Gilmer)...friend was driving...

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First time of a video post....excuse the crappyness!!!

(Disclaimer: lost a driverside hub earlier that day and kept kicking in and out)

Click on image to view...once again sorry for my noob'ness

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TURN DOWN VOLUME, OR YOU WILL HEAR A BAD POTTY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd video, at this point i had lost all driverside wheel traction. Damn you busted hubs! Angle was alot worst than it looked!

I was so freeking sure that after a lot of load, that the front limited would engage...it did not...hope you enjoy my fail!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah, you definitely need lockers! Too bad you drive on the street so much or you could put some drive flanges in there and be done with those crappy lockouts.

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
Awesome JJ!

I've been working on mine here lately. It's been having a lot of fun electrical issues, but I think I have em sorted and I'm about to start on the steering and such. We'll have to go to Superlift in Hot Springs sometime; you'll love that place!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Working on going to 40's as soon as they are available again. I can get the 42's. but i think thats too big. Longer radius arms and a belly pan as we speek. gonna trim up the fenders as well, no more lift!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts