Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

so far it has about 20 miles or so on it so i figured a couple of 3500 love taps were in order.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that Vortech Sq trim blower?

just an s-trim, it's pretty loud with no hood, even with the hood on it makes a bunch of noise.

specs.
stock block:banghead
probe forged stroker crank
probe forged h-beam rods 6.2''
probe forged 8.5-1 pistons
roller conversion crane 444-221 cam
afr 185's ported 1.6 roller rockers
pro-m mass air swap with 42# injectors
trickflow 351 r series manifold
mac 1 7/8'' long tube headers with 3'' pipes into dynomax ultra flow mufflers dumped.
vortech v-1 pushing the limit at 16 psi
3200 stall convertor
detoit locker
the list goes on

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
edit: nm it worked.

um, vroom? :toothless

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
what was the approxament cost for it all?

sounds good

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what was the approxament cost for it all?

sounds good
4700 for the motor 800 for the heads, so in total the longblock was about 5500 then the blower came with the truck and just got new pulleys and a belt all in all I'm into the truck for about 15k including purchase price

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I attended the Truckin nat's in 97-2000-02 representing Evergreen Performance and AirAid Intake systems ( same company). I was in product development for their intakes and we built this truck, the gold Chebby driven my another employee Dave E. We had it complete for truckin nats in about 2 weeks. Then after truckin nat's it was running low 12's. Just needed some adjusting and track time to learn it.

http://www.sportmachines.com/magrack/truckin_3-00.html

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this red is making a hair over 600 at the wheels and should be able to touch a ten second pass once then I'll have to cage it.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
this red is making a hair over 600 at the wheels and should be able to touch a ten second pass once then I'll have to cage it.

It sounds like it would. I'd like to see how my 93 Stang does against it once you are tuned. That competition was to see what could stay 50 state emissions legal, all bolt on's, no internal mod's competition between AZS&M and Evergreen. That day, Nitrous prevailed. lol
I never liked anyone at AZS&M :smilie_slap

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It sounds like it would. I'd like to see how my 93 Stang does against it once you are tuned. That competition was to see what could stay 50 state emissions legal, all bolt on's, no internal mod's competition between AZS&M and Evergreen. That day, Nitrous prevailed. lol
I never liked anyone at AZS&M :smilie_slap
what do you have going on in the stang?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts