Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my vinyl flooring from jbg and it came today from a company called accmats. It didnt come with any instructions besides let the mat warm up to room temp for 48 hrs before install. I went to their webpage and they are basically worthless. Just by looking at it I dont see how it will form fit like in the pictures, its basically just a square of vinyl. Anyone have any tips or whatnot on how to install it before I screw it up? thanks

·
Registered
607 Posts
Is it cut to fit the truck? Does it have all the holes cut out for the seatbelts and bolts etc. etc. ?

I am very curious to see how it looks and works out. Pls. post some pictures when you got it in. Or even if your up to it. Picture process...
Good luck with the install!
D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Ya, no help here, but would love to see pic's of the progress! :D :D Im planning on doing the rear kit soon. Rear part of the carpet is TRASHED anyways, but the front is still good.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yeah that makes sense but its makes it all the harder to install. Got to have the scissors handy hehe!
So they basically sent you a square peice of vinyl?
I was going to go that route but it doesn't sound fun now. Ehh!
Well heres an idea to help with the install! A blowdryer. But keep a little bit of distance. :thumbup I was going to say heat gun but that will probably melt it. :doh0715:
D

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Do yourself a favor and wait for the spring/summer time. Lay it out in the sun for a few hours so it softens up and is more elastic. Also, it would be a good time to replace the old insulation plus rust bullet and peel and seal the area where you are replacing the carpet....

If its me, I get the insulation, rust bullet and PnS and do it all when it warms up.....

·
Registered
607 Posts
:stupid
I def. agree! :thumbup:thumbup
I would do the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts