Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did make that,it took me a total of about 1 1/2 to 2 hours,I can make preaty much any design given that I have good graphics to start with.White is one color that I'm going to put on order and maybe I can get a red color to match my Bronco too.

·
Registered
202 Posts
the middle "O" is missing a line. just thought i'd tell ya before ya got it stuck on there

·
yes
2,109 Posts
i never understood putting the name of the vehicle you are driving on the windows. it is obviously a bronco. seems kinda cheezy :shrug
The way i see it is that when you do something such as that it means your proud of that vehicle instead of just having it for a vehicle to get around with :thumbup

·
Registered
938 Posts
hey you can do whatever you want, its your truck. around here the only people that do the name on the window thing are ricers. every time i see CAVALIER or CIVIC it just annoys me. of course people do things that annoy me all the time so... :beer
oh, i have thought about getting rid of the stock emblems. but at least they are small and understated, not 5 inches tall and 3 feet wide.

·
Registered
750 Posts
i never understood putting the name of the vehicle you are driving on the windows. it is obviously a bronco. seems kinda cheezy :shrug
I had the 'BRONCO' from JBG on my windshield for a close to a year. Everyone my Chebby driving friends always had an odd look on there face. I eventually took it off because it hindered view a little + I was also planning on replacing my windshield.

To each his own though.

I thought this was tight...

I had two on the rear side of the body right above the two tone paint line . Didn't place the 'H2' with the sticker. Got alot of looks it was fun. :thumbup
I had to take it off because I decided to repaint the truck. Which is still a work in progress.

Your steeker looks good. But have you thought about that size hindering you view from the rear?

D

·
Registered
239 Posts
i want to get one printed that says something to the effect of "it's not a jeep thing" for the front windshield

·
Registered
750 Posts
i want to get one printed that says something to the effect of "it's not a jeep thing" for the front windshield
Someone on here has a sig. or picture maybe even a steeker.

"I got your Jeep thing, now it hurts when I pee"

D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.