Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,I worked this up today during lunch break.I'll probably order a different color and redo it but I thought you would like how it looked before application.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did make that,it took me a total of about 1 1/2 to 2 hours,I can make preaty much any design given that I have good graphics to start with.White is one color that I'm going to put on order and maybe I can get a red color to match my Bronco too.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I'd certainly take one in white, or a silver if you can do it.
I'm not that crazy about the font for the word though. Can you make just the upper part with the Ford logo, or will it all be one graphic?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Font type can be changed but is totally seperate from the Ford logo and head,wich those can be seperated also.

·
Registered
148 Posts
the middle "O" is missing a line. just thought i'd tell ya before ya got it stuck on there

·
Registered
18 Posts
do you work for a graphics shop, or do you just design then have it made

i work with AutoCAD and have drawn may different logos and disigns but i have to take them to a shop and heve them printed on vinyl

·
Registered
940 Posts
i never understood putting the name of the vehicle you are driving on the windows. it is obviously a bronco. seems kinda cheezy :shrug

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow how rough,maybe you should remove your fender badges that say bronco then too.It's all a matter of personal taste.

·
yes
1,769 Posts
i never understood putting the name of the vehicle you are driving on the windows. it is obviously a bronco. seems kinda cheezy :shrug
The way i see it is that when you do something such as that it means your proud of that vehicle instead of just having it for a vehicle to get around with :thumbup

·
Registered
940 Posts
hey you can do whatever you want, its your truck. around here the only people that do the name on the window thing are ricers. every time i see CAVALIER or CIVIC it just annoys me. of course people do things that annoy me all the time so... :beer
oh, i have thought about getting rid of the stock emblems. but at least they are small and understated, not 5 inches tall and 3 feet wide.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I actually didn't put Bronco on,I didn't think too much of it myself but I printed it out to show it and maybe if I wanted to add it.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I had the 'BRONCO' from JBG on my windshield for a close to a year. Everyone my Chebby driving friends always had an odd look on there face. I eventually took it off because it hindered view a little + I was also planning on replacing my windshield.

To each his own though.

I thought this was tight...

I had two on the rear side of the body right above the two tone paint line . Didn't place the 'H2' with the sticker. Got alot of looks it was fun. :thumbup
I had to take it off because I decided to repaint the truck. Which is still a work in progress.

Your steeker looks good. But have you thought about that size hindering you view from the rear?

D

·
Registered
165 Posts
i want to get one printed that says something to the effect of "it's not a jeep thing" for the front windshield

·
Registered
607 Posts
i want to get one printed that says something to the effect of "it's not a jeep thing" for the front windshield
Someone on here has a sig. or picture maybe even a steeker.

"I got your Jeep thing, now it hurts when I pee"

D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.