Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dude, combine your posts into one being a "newbie"

How old are tires? help yourself here, if parts are worn, tires are old, lots of miles, it's not alignment, it's parts. if tires are new, parts are new, it's alignment.

"SEARCH" function does wonders here. Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Search Death Wobble... lots of info on that. Could be many things, try and narrow it down a bit and ask some specific questions about what you think it may or may not be....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Possibly? is your driveshaft "bended?" what bolts?:twak

Could be bad transmount causing shi$ to flex?
Could be bad u-joints?
Could be front end parts, ball joints........
Could be................

Go buy a chilton or Hayne's Manual and identify what parts you are referring to so we can help you:banghead

·
Registered
199 Posts
Tell the aligment shop you want it to death wobble? You get mad flex off-road with it:histerica

I think your truck either has epilepsy or tourette's syndrome:whiteflag

·
Registered
204 Posts
Did you actually take it to an alignment shop or are you just kind of eyeballing everything and assuming it looks ok? Also, is your driveshaft "bended";)? Cause a bent driveshaft will definately cause that and destroy the cv joint at the transfer case and u-joints at the rear end.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Actually quite a few parts of your suspension and drive train can cause this. so what have you checked so far? how was alignment checked. Dont' search @#$% that isn't relavent. First figure out what you know then search and ask. I am pretty sure that's why people join forums is to ask questions and chat about specific subjects.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Actually quite a few parts of your suspension and drive train can cause this. so what have you checked so far? how was alignment checked. Dont' search @#$% that isn't relavent. First figure out what you know then search and ask. I am pretty sure that's why people join forums is to ask questions and chat about specific subjects.
:doh0715:

Searching for the term vibrations when I first became a member of this site is what led me to learn how to check my driveshaft's balance and replace the u-joints.

Yeah, people join forums to ask questions... the thing is, Broncos don't change anymore, because they aren't made anymore. Maybe 1 in 500,000 bronco owners will ever have a problem that hasn't already been covered here.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
:doh0715:

Searching for the term vibrations when I first became a member of this site is what led me to learn how to check my driveshaft's balance and replace the u-joints.

Yeah, people join forums to ask questions... the thing is, Broncos don't change anymore, because they aren't made anymore. Maybe 1 in 500,000 bronco owners will ever have a problem that hasn't already been covered here.
Why does it burn when I pee?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts