Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to keep our meetings going. Anyone have suggestions for a fall meeting/get together? Whether it be go up north, out west a, or back to NC. I'm game for anything. Throw some ideas around and we can set a date. :thumbup :popc1: :popc1:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I'm all for another meeting...maybe this one i will be able to attend :banghead

Does anyone know of any other charity or community service event in their area to possibly volunteer for?

I'm relatively knew to the area up here in Northern VA so i'm not sure as to what is going on event wise. Most people up here just go out to the bars and drink/dance. haha

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
theres Bounce for the Boobies breast cancer Benifit Run being thrown by Va Krawlers oct.22nd..its an open invite

ummm lol,,i also heard there was a chilifest happening in Fredrickburg theres always a good time on the 8th
thats the only two things i know about coming up..

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Im up for a get together. Will probably have to be around mid November for my bronco to make it.

I dont think the valet could figure out my bronco.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
http://www.virginiakrawlers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3814 boobie benifit...me and the old lady and her xj will be goin
second mtn and flagpole have some pretty fun trails. i suggest going up fri and camping on the top of flagpole knob, really great views.

wish i could go, but i doubt my rig will be ready by then and i'm doing the tough mudder on the 23rd so that weekend is already out for me. i hope you enjoy, share pics of the ride!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
second mtn and flagpole have some pretty fun trails. i suggest going up fri and camping on the top of flagpole knob, really great views.

wish i could go, but i doubt my rig will be ready by then and i'm doing the tough mudder on the 23rd so that weekend is already out for me. i hope you enjoy, share pics of the ride!

we'll be doing the tough mudder on the 23rd as well. i'm trying to think if i want to get some mud and "paint" tough mudder on the bronco and rock it up there. lol hopefully it will be nice and ready for the trip. lol That would be the longest trip it's ever been on.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
we'll be doing the tough mudder on the 23rd as well. i'm trying to think if i want to get some mud and "paint" tough mudder on the bronco and rock it up there. lol hopefully it will be nice and ready for the trip. lol That would be the longest trip it's ever been on.
gotta stretch them legs at some point! good luck, i was pretty leary on my first trip to gwnf...just didn't have 100% confidence in a 25+ yr old truck to make it, but i've made 3 now so far with only tire issues...lots of tire issues....

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
gotta stretch them legs at some point! good luck, i was pretty leary on my first trip to gwnf...just didn't have 100% confidence in a 25+ yr old truck to make it, but i've made 3 now so far with only tire issues...lots of tire issues....
lol i know...i'm just worried that if it breaks down, i won't have the know-how to get it back limpin. lol

Josh-nicole and i are gonna come down here in one of the next couple of weekends. If you guys wanna meet up and have a drink and/or dinner we'd love to have ya

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
yeah,for me the first time i get stranded on the side of the road,,,i loose m confedence and never wanna take it on a trip again

1 - 20 of 44 Posts