Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ap-vatech-vickdismissed&prov=ap&type=lgns

School officials said in a statement that there would be no further comment until a news conference on Saturday. Beamer, Steger and athletic director Jim Weaver, who said the stomping embarrassed the university, were all expected to attend.

i have to say as a VA Tech fan, he got what he deserved

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
derrick36 said:
If the XFL was still around, they might have a shot at a career.
vick, clarett, TO and stone cold steve austin :rockon

·
Registered
127 Posts
Don't forget that Raider that went bonkers down here in Fl just before Oakland went to the superbowl. Damn we could come up with a heck of a dream team here.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
i smell euro football in this young mans future. he cant go tot he cowboys unless he starts doing drugs

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
The Manning Brothers...... The Vick Brothers.....One Brother is always gonna get a free ride and never live up to his brothers fame and talent.....Vicks the same as Mannings......... No

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
F1rocco said:
.....One Brother is always gonna get a free ride and never live up to his brothers fame and talent
i dont see where eli is getting a free ride, he proving himself and being his own man, something young vick doesnt know how to do

·
0 Posts
Marcus Vick has flushed millions of dollars down the drain with his act of "thug-ness".

He is a complete ass.

That stomp was heard around the world. No referee will ever give him credit ever again.

What a freaking jackass. :banghead

·
College User
2,018 Posts
He did pretty good as a QB but his recent violations in December sure didn't help whatever he just did I bet.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
he is a dick, i'm glad he is gone, he just shrugged it off like it was no big deal and said he would turn pro, it wont happen i'm sure but i'd laugh my ass off if noone picked him up

Friday night, Marcus Vick told The Virginian-Pilot that he would turn professional. "It's not a big deal. I'll just move on to the next level, baby" he said at a Virginia Beach restaurant, the newspaper reported Friday night on its Web site. Asked if that meant he would enter the NFL draft, he said, "Yeah, definitely."
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls05/news/story?id=2282642

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
F1rocco said:
The Manning Brothers...... The Vick Brothers.....One Brother is always gonna get a free ride and never live up to his brothers fame and talent.....Vicks the same as Mannings......... No

I guess you dont watch football...

Otherwise you would understand that Eli is 5th in yardage, 6th in touchdowns thrown. His team won their division, and he's in the playoffs, in only his second season, first as a full time starter.

I dont think he's getting a free ride. It seems to me that he might be pretty good.

Edit: I dont think we're gonna have to worry about Eli doing anything like this either: http://media.putfile.com/VT-THUG-1

1 - 20 of 42 Posts