Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some reason I'm not able to reply back to messages. I've received 2 today (so far) and only one I was able to reply to.

Also, just curious but there are a lot of messages that were removed from there (spam) and never got to see them...lol. How did that get found??

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Are you getting a certain error when trying to reply to the other one?
Gave this a look and you should be able to reply.

Ed
Can't get an error because there's no REPLY button/icon......

One of my two messages had a reply button. I replied to that one, the other I had to send a private message to respond back. Now NONE of my messages have a reply button on them.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,723 Posts
Yo,
I went to your profile and was able to click the "View Conversation" it opened a reply "screen"

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yo,
I went to your profile and was able to click the "View Conversation" it opened a reply "screen"
Yeah your message has View Conversation, however White Dragon's does not. That's where the issue is.

So maybe Mods and Admins will have the View Conversation, whereas anyone else doesn't.

I'm thinking this may of stemmed from the posts that was removed from @Quader1 that were spam that I had no clue they where there until the other day.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,873 Posts
Yeah your message has View Conversation, however White Dragon's does not. That's where the issue is.

So maybe Mods and Admins will have the View Conversation, whereas anyone else doesn't.

I'm thinking this may of stemmed from the posts that was removed from @Quader1 that were spam that I had no clue they where there until the other day.
Ii was the one who brought the spammer to @Quader1 's attention a few months back. They were links to spam websites. Not even a message along with it.
@White Dragon DOES NOT accept visitor messages. I cannot view my conversation history with him because of that. Everyone else on my visitor messages has the view conversation button. If you notice when you go to dragon's profile, you can ONLY leave him a PM, no VM. Most everyone else you can send either type of message this way.

You too, can un-check the box that signifies if you want to receive visitor messages or not.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ii was the one who brought the spammer to @Quader1 's attention a few months back. They were links to spam websites. Not even a message along with it.

@White Dragon DOES NOT accept visitor messages. I cannot view my conversation history with him because of that. Everyone else on my visitor messages has the view conversation button. If you notice when you go to dragon's profile, you can ONLY leave him a PM, no VM. Most everyone else you can send either type of message this way.

You too, can un-check the box that signifies if you want to receive visitor messages or not.
That was it....Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts