1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cttandy said:
Please go vote my my buddy, Rusty VanSickle

http://billyblock.com/home.php?pg=new

He has been a good friend for many years and is slowly making something of himself. Even if you don't like country music vote for him. This is a pretty big deal and will get him many more opportunities.
From another forum. He's very very close and he just needs a little push to win :thumbup

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys. We're neck and neck :D

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
And coming into the tri-oval,it's the VanSickle by half a car length over the Newcomer.Tried to vote again but it says my vote's already been counted.Good luck.

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
I think in order to get my vote he has to show his GF/wife/sister boobies. other wise I vote for someone else.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:histerica I'll pass that along

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
May 7th at Midnight is the cut off. Please keep voting until then.

Thank you for all the votes
Thanks for all the votes guys, hopefully we will get him the chance he needs. JSM I posted what you said and he said he'd let him know for sure.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok so this Wendy Newcomer bitch is doing some proxying or something, she is now ahead by about 40 votes. I saw it just 3 hours ago and she was behind by 60 votes. She jumps up by 50-100 votes and then gets 1-2 votes per hour after that.

In any event we are now behind and really need some help. If you guys can repost this on any other forums you're participating in then please do so.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts