Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

2021 FOTY

• BRONCNUT95

• Simrokkzz

• Doosenberry

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Premium Member
1995 , sas, L&L ladder bars, 37/14.50/15 Toyos , 9 inch lift
I like all of these Broncos..Each are cool in their own way and the owners are solid guys as well..This is going to be a tough decision..
I agree 馃憤! 馃槑馃.... I love them all as well. I love my Aeronose and can't wait to build the 79 I have.

Premium Member
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
I let is sit through a couple of heavy rainstorms and then eventually took my buddies with me and gave it a little rinse at the carwash.

Premium Member
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
Some sounds of the engine idling before I started washing.

Premium Member
And some low speed whoops, I guess. lol. It's definitely not a trophy truck. I wouldn't drive over this kind of stuff in a new truck, that's for sure. It's a lot bouncing around inside of the Bronco, doesn't look like much from the outside in this video, unfortunately.

I had to zoom it in after the fact for you to see anything, so it's not top notch video quality.

Premium Member
Went for another romp across the canyon yesterday.

There's a couple notable sites in the background. You have a very dry Shoshone Falls at the far end of the canyon, the dirt portion of Evel Knievel's launch ramp from 1974 on the right side of the canyon, and then if you walk up to the edge of the canyon on the other side of my Bronco you can look down at a very dry Pillar Falls.

View looking down at Pillar Falls. Not a huge fan of heights, but I'd say this is around 5 feet or so from the edge. I'm good with not going any closer. lol. This isn't the side of the canyon the vast majority of tourists are going to view these places from either, which I didn't think about until taking these pictures and realizing you can see all of this from one place on this side of the canyon due to the way it curves.

Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans, D44 front with Dick Cepek manual hubs
We got the first snow already - quite early.

First snowy uphill, the Bronco failed it鈥 even in 4x4 with the rear locker, well it was muddy and slippery and the car is heavy, so we went somewhere else:

Tire Wheel Vehicle Snow Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Premium Member
1995 , sas, L&L ladder bars, 37/14.50/15 Toyos , 9 inch lift
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Sky

So I intended on getting out and doing some photo shoots but I've been checked out. Having a hard time at the moment. A close family member has stage 4 cancer . She is one of my biggest fans and supporters of my bronco build...... Hopefully I can still get out and take some pics. Best of luck to the other contestants. I'd be honored to own either of those rigs. Happy Holidays everyone.

Premium Member
92 Bronco, 408 Stroker, 6R80, 4" lift, 9 inch, ARB lockers, 4.56 gears, Bassani exhaust
I hope you guys are out on photo shoot trips and will be posting them soon.

Reactions: BikerPepe`

Premium Member
Uh, no photo shoot yet, but here's my dog Hazel yelling at me from the Bronco because I stopped walking to mess with my phone when I left the grocery store and she doesn't like that.

The weather was pretty warm, in December no less, so I rolled the top up today.

Premium Member
Finally got around to taking my girls to a couple of the caves here in Southern Idaho. They're more touristy and not real spelunking, but that kind of stuff is available if you're into that.

Stopped to fill up first.

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

Ouch. 馃 And I have a 32 gallon tank.

Motor vehicle Gas Technology Machine Electronic device

We ran into a group of 4 side by sides looking for the same caves we were headed to, so we tagged along.

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Sky

Tire Sky Wheel Cloud Car

First cave was the Dead Horse Cave. It had a lot of graffiti, which was too bad. I hadn't been there since I was a scout in the 90's and it wasn't like that back then.

Wheel Tire Plant community Sky Vehicle

Bedrock Terrain Sky Formation Plant

Bedrock Wall Cave Formation Geological phenomenon

Flash photography Standing Tunnel Asphalt Fun

Premium Member
Then we followed the convoy to the Tea Kettle Cave. You could probably drive to the Dead Horse Cave in a car if you took it easy, but from there to the Tea Kettle Cave, I doubt it. There were some spots on the trail that needed much more clearance. Might be why that cave is in much better shape as far as graffiti.

When we got up to the Tea Kettle Cave there were a couple of women in a Jeep that appeared to be camping by it. They said they thought my Bronco was cool, so that was nice. lol

Tire Wheel Vehicle Cloud Car

Cloud Sky Vehicle Bedrock Grassland

Plant community Bedrock Grass Groundcover Grassland

Sinkhole Bedrock Cave Formation Circle

Plant Plant community Bedrock Grass Water

It's called the Tea Kettle, because the top is open like the top of a kettle and then off to one side is a small entrance and that would represent the spout portion when compared to a kettle. I took the lead and most of us slid down on our butts and made our way to the bottom. Ferns grow in the center where the sunlight hits it. Pretty cool.

Astronomical object Asphalt Darkness Font Soil

Bedrock Plant Watercourse Grass Formation

Plant Sky Nature Bedrock Mountain

The people we were tagging along with were an extended family and one of them offered to take a few pics of me and the girls which was nice. I took a family pic for the lot of them in return and it was a real good time.

Bedrock Plant Formation Geological phenomenon Cave

Natural environment Wall Landscape Tints and shades Formation

Premium Member
Few more shots. We followed them for a bit more, but once the sun set, we headed home. They were on their way to a cabin further north, so they kept going.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Cloud Wheel Vehicle Sky

Sky Dog Vehicle Vertebrate Motor vehicle

Sky Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire

Premium Member
Also noticed I lost another letter from the back of my Bronco. If you look at the pic of it at the gas station there's FOR. Now it's only FO. The later pics I posted show it missing. Oops.

I was really hitting the trails out there hard. Even had my spare tire carrier swing open. I think it's got a weak spring that keeps the arm you press down from moving.

Pump pic again.

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

Took this today.

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Might have to write SHO on there now.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts