Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Retired
16,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Woohoo! It is the first FOTM for a new year!!! Lets get over 100 votes this time!

1)379sinvb

2)offroadkarter

3)BARACUS

4)1clean5.8

5)ilystbronco

·
U jelly of my
3,217 Posts
Well, I'll be away for the weekend, so here is a quick run down to hold you all over til I get back :toothless

1996 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer

Pacific Green over Tan

351W / E40D / BW1356

4" superlift standard lift

35X12.5 BFGoodrich All Terrains mounted on stock 15" alcoas

First 80-96 bronco with a HID projector retrofit (probably first bronco ever to have a completed projector retrofit)

And the Obligatory wheeling shots...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi guys, Im Mario from Argentina and this is my 81' bronco ranger XLT V8 302 C6 auto trans

First pics of my Bronco, in 1995

These are pics of my first wheeling trip
in Formosa state 1995
enjoy!

:thumbup

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
While I'm familiar with most of the rigs in this month's competition, I'm going to vote early for my nominee, 379sinvb. I know Rick is going to whore it out this month for our entertainment, as he is the first one to bust balls on the lack of pics every month. :toothless

Give 'em hell, Rick! Great ride, now WHORE it out!!! :beer

·
Super Moderator
6,677 Posts
While I'm familiar with most of the rigs in this month's competition, I'm going to vote early for my nominee, 379sinvb. I know Rick is going to whore it out this month for our entertainment, as he is the first one to bust balls on the lack of pics every month. :toothless

Give 'em hell, Rick! Great ride, now WHORE it out!!! :beer
Wow, so thats what I have to live up to. Well lets see how broad my shoulders are.:rockon Thanks "John" and yeah I know its Jeremy.

·
Super Moderator
6,677 Posts
I'm going to be short winded on this story. I bought this Bronco back in 2005. I paid 600 bucks for it from the original owner. 74k on odometer when I had it towed to inlaws yard. So ugly wife would not allow it in ours. Did not run, hood latch rusted through and of course tailgate window stuck in open position. Back then I had no idea there was a FSB.com so no pics from then. I found this place because I was looking for steps or headers for the Bronco. Some friends and family either refer to it as the "Beast" or "War Horse". Anyhow here is a pic of my other Bronco that is identical to the Color this one came in from factory.

Build sheet I got from Ford about a month ago.

How it sits today minus the Sliders.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
come guys we need more WHORING!!! whore those broncos like the expensive sluts they are!

gonna be another tough month.

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Thanks for the nomination now its time to start whoring. I have been into broncos my entire life literally my parents brought me home from the hospital in my dads 79 Ranger and most of my child hood memories involved the bronco. This is the 5th one that has been owned by my family and wont be the last.
This picture was taken about a week after I bought it.

Then I got a rancho lift for free and put it on

Here it sits now

I will get some more pictures to whore shortly I have to go put Christmas lights up now.

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,449 Posts
Thanks for the nomination now its time to start whoring.

Here it sits now

I will get some more pictures to whore shortly I have to go put Christmas lights up now.
Thanks for accepting.

This pic got me moister than a fat kid in the summer time.

There is no time for hanging lights with this competition going on :twak.

·
Super Moderator
6,677 Posts
wow, what did you do with those mouldings Rick?
Paulo I took it all off when I was cleaning up all of the surface rust. It had a lot of rust from sitting for about 8 years in the PO yard. I Got it all off and only bent one piece. The rest is sitting behind the shed waiting.

Mmmm.... camo
Attractive huh!

come guys we need more WHORING!!! whore those broncos like the expensive sluts they are!
gonna be another tough month.
Always the impatient ones, I have something for you a little later! Ever hear that before?

Anyhow, Following pictures are of the first trip I took it on. Sept. 2010 I went to GWNF w/ my Brother and a friend of his. I was pleased with the truck but wanted more from it. The more will come to surface later.

Was a little dirty so cleaned up!
wait for it!

my brothers ride, since sold and wants my beach Blazer :doh0715:

Cool sign seen on trip.

Based on the woman smiling at the front door people stop and take photos all the time.

gonna be another tough month.[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 284 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.