36,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are your Nominees for April '08, GOOD LUCK ALL :rockon :

1 - BigBad94Bronco Nominated by broncoxlt4x4 :thumbup

2 - flourman Nominated By 96blkbeauty :thumbup

3 - Bonzai Nominated By 95thebroncoman351:thumbup

4 - gearrat Nominated By redwagon:thumbup

5 - Doba Nominated By Bruce M :thumbup

Ok, so heeeeer they are, you picked them, now lets get them some VOTES! :chili: :beer ibtl

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,921 Posts
well i guess i will get it off and running

working on the interior

and i close this session with this pic

they love the bronco as much as i do

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sorry guys rats running and i gotta vote and yes the IP'S match

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Well, here it is a little while after i first got it.

Ya, it's got bags and here are the specs:

95 Bronco XL
302 with Mass Air
Sixlitre timming bump with MSD Cap/Rotor, FMS 9MM wires, Accel coil and Crane Cams digital ignition box
ZF
Sterling rear with 4.10's, HP D60 front with 35-spline outers, Summit Machine drive slug

and so on

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Should be a good month. Nominated Flourman...and my vote goes to him. Damn cool rig that gets wheeled hard.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
When I first bought it, it had a solid D44 which I put a little more beef in with Bobby Long 300m u-joints

Here's my York for OBA

A little hood massaging to get it to fit

Tank

And all of this to take care of these babies

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
As 96blkbeauty put it, I like to wheel hard. BTW, did I mention this is my DD as well??

Back when I still ran doors, here's a pic of my "gills"

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
gonna have to wait some time. should be a good month
from what i know about the ppl running
Bonzai-love the color scheme
Doba-good build, very capable
flourman-wheels it hard

waiting to see about the other 2 :thumbup

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
It is going to be a fun month. I can't wait to see what everyone else brings.

Good Luck everyone and vote for me!!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Thanks Tim.

All of which led to this.

Busted sector shaft and a Sunday afternoon parts run off the mountain...

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
I'd just like to say it is an honor just to be nominated for FOTM. I haven't wheeled or even driven the Bronco for months now, but I'll give this a go. The SAS should be wrapping up in the next two weeks or so and I'll be back on the road.

Just two pics to start.

When I bought it. '93 Eddie Bauer with 112K on the clock. No plans for modifications as it was originally bought for my wife. Let's just say that plans have changed.

Last time it was out wheeling. Bad day of wheeling, but I'll tell the story later.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
First modification or any work I had ever done to a 4x4 truck. Front hub exploded out and left me puzzled. Didn't even know how to change out hubs when I first signed up here. With the knowledge I've learned here I can get down and pull my axle shafts in less than 10 minutes. I can't believe how far I've come and the help I've gotten.

Explosion!

End result.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Im with Doba, its great and an honor to be nominated.

My truck isn't too advanced or a hardcore wheeling rig by any means, but I definitely don't shy away from going off-road while still getting it lookin great cleaned up as well. Im learning more and more every day since ive joined this site since i knew NOTHING! and never worked on a vehicle before these past few years I've owned the truck. It started with me asking my brother for help or asking him to do the job for me, but i quickly developed a passion for trucks and my Bronco in particular and now i do everything i can within my abilities. Im only 20 with a limited budget so i do what i can.

I dont wanna show all my pictures right away, so if you wanna see more just click the link in my sig.

Some specs:
5.8L 351 with the bittersweet C6 Tranny
Accel Cap and Rotor and Coil
Taylor Plug ignition wires
Yellow Top Optima
K&N FIPK
BBK 61mm Throttle Body
JBA Headers
Bassani Y-Pipe with a Catco Cat
Flowmaster 40 with turndowns

For those wondering on the stance its a 4" Rancho suspension lift with extended radius arms and AAL in the rear. 35" x 12.5" x 15" Maxxis Bighorns on Unique Series 297 Wheels(identical to Cragar Soft 8's).

Im not sure what my gearing is as i bought the truck 3 or so years ago, but if the numbers are right i could possibly have 3.73 or 4.10 in there. C6 and high gearing sure isnt friendly though.:toothless

Well i thought i'd start it off with a "when i got it" and something in the middle and a current pic.

Here it is how i got it minus the rear lights and billet grille which was my first improvement:

This is about what i would call the middle stage of my truck, i like the black wheels and Bighorns i have now way better than this setup:

Here is the most recent pic taken the other day:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
so far im liking flourman and doba... both awesome trucks... completely different. Doba has some humble beginnings, flourman's rig can take all that abuse... its gunna be close.

It'd be a blast to ride with you flourman, your bko looks like it takes all that abuse well. Just dont get rid of the body no matter how bad it gets!!!!

1 - 20 of 212 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.