Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here that plays guitar happen to have a Line 6 PodXt or Pod Pro Rack Mount 4 sale?........Need one in very near future to start playing live. I have tons of effects pedals but I'm going to need a pod to be able to go straight to the board without my amp...... guitar straight to board with no amp= no tone...With the Pod I will be able to hook up true stereo with my pickups/piezo bridge combo on my strat....

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,664 Posts
I tried the POD... it was great in a studio environment, but lacked durability in a road environment... The V-Amp is as good, costs less, and is a little more rugged... :toothless give one a whirl...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I looked at those..... Not too worried about the pod getting too banged up as I will be playing with a church worship band......My bar gig days have past except the occasional sit-in with my friends that still have their own travelling bands... www.vallejomusic.com & www.thecoolbeansband.com are freinds of mine from way back....

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,664 Posts
I have a couple of guitars for sale... Fender Stratocoustic and a BC Rich Ironbird... both in great condition...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.