Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm looking for a used (because LMC truck and broncograveyard don't sell new ones) indication panel that goes in the instrument bezel next to the 4x4 switch in a 96 F-350. I know this might be a problem because I need one from a diesel with the "wait to start" at the top but the two I have are no good. One has the tabs broken and the other one looks horrible from the front.

Anyway, if anyone has a truck, or knows of a truck being parted out and can take off this piece for me I'll pay like $15 bucks for it or something.

Send me a PM and then maybe some pics to my email if anyone has one.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts