Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following for trade:

1) Super lift 6" lift with extended raduis arms and super runner steering package for a 80-96 F150 or Bronco
2) Auburn posi unit for a Ford dana 44 axle.
3) Brand new Precision gear ring and pinion (4.56R) for the dana 44 complete with Timkin bearing install kit.
4) Lots of 429/460 ford engine parts
5) Complete dana 44 axle out of a 1984 F250 (8 lug setup)

If you want to buy any of this outright, make me an offer.

I have a 1991 F150 Im putting together and I would like to get some nice bumpers, tires and wheels (must be 8 lug and must be minimum 36 inches), roll bars, push bars, winch, tonneau covers, a nice supercab F250 or F350 cab bed and frame, etc... or anything else of value. Im in the Detroit area.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stuff for sale

Yeah Ill sell em seperately. The runner package Id like to get $180 and the lift with the front coils, extended radius arms, , axle pivot drop brackets and new bushings for the axle pivot and radius arms. I would like $325 for that. Whatcha all think?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Talk to me, I've got a double tube light bar and some other stuff and your right next door. I'm interested in the lift,the auburn and possibley the gears.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What other stuff you got. The light bar roll bar set up sounds nice. Got any pics? Ideally Id like to get some big tires and wheels, but Im open to just about anything.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
more stuff

I forgot to mention that I also have a set of premium warn hubs for the dana44 brand new in the box and extra dana 44 axle shafts for trade...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Axle shafts are for a TTB.

The price for the lift as mentioned earlier in the post is $375. This will include the axle pivot drop brackets, extendd rasius arms, coils, pitman arm poly bushings for the radius arms and axle pivot brackets. Ill throw in a brand new set of 2" coil spacers along with the extended bolts for the coil mounts and this will make it an 8" lift for and additional $60.00

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
what 460 motor parts do you have? what do you want for the warn premiums?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a complete 1976 460 engine out of a lincoln with all the pumps, pullies, etc...

I have a 1971 429 that Ive taken apart has the D0ve-C heads, D00E CJ rods and the 4A crank with the bilstien mark on it. I have all the pumps, pullies etc for this one as well. I have a 1970 429 that I am using th block for another project, but it has the D0ve-C heads, intake CJ rods, etc..

What are you looking for?

As for the warn premium hubs, Ill take $70.00 shipped.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts