Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.. I am in need of a 78 or 79 front bucket seats and console. The rig we have now is supposed to have the blue vinyl with the stripped cloth insert.. The color does not have to be blue.. but i am not looking for red.. Please help.. Needed ASAP... Condition does not have to be perfect but they have to resemble what they used to look like... thanks... Willing to pay and please be wiling to ship.. thank you

kadey

·
Fullsize Member
2,804 Posts
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have two lowback buckets and tracks/frames out of my 79. The pass side is really tore up and the driver's side hardly has any foam left. The Mexican I got the bronco from used loaves of bread as the foam and covered it with a sheeps wool seat cover.:rofl:

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
wow. loaves of bread. mexican ingenuity right there!

·
The "Dim"olitioner....
879 Posts
Ive got some all vinyl blue bucket seats that doesn't have the cloth running down the middle. The drivers is tore in the middle and the pass is near perfect only has little rips.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a tan center console and some green low back buckets. I do not have the brackets for the seats but all they need is a good cleaning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts