Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of spring buckets, and a set of radius arms from a '78 or '79 D44 4x4...I also need two sets of shock "perches" off of a leaf sprung straight axle Ford. I need these ASAP so I can get started on my SAS. Thanks all! :beer

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
i can have the radius arms for you in 2 weeks.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fordman7795 said:
i can have the radius arms for you in 2 weeks.
How much?

GearHead, he's not all that local to me so I'd have to buy 'em and have 'em shipped (I'm gonna extend them like Nameless' and have 'em ready when I come back down)...if I gotta do that I'd just as soon give an FSB bro some cash...:shrug

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
hmmm, i thought i replied to this....

anyways, i dont know what there worth. make an offer. take into account that i have to remove these. these will be coming off one of my parts broncos that i bought on ebay. i can ship through work relatively cheap. normally 50% off.

·
Registered
141 Posts
My girlfriend's dad has an extra set of rad arms that he does not want. What do you think is a fair price with you paying shipping? I will talk to him tomorrow about it

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
you did, at least i see your first reply.

blaze, i gots what you need. i just took apart the black 78 i had. i dont have the spring perches however. can you get them new from ford? i know you can get 88 350 shock towers for like $12 each to replace the post style found on some years. or do you need the bottom mount?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, it looks like a few of you have what I need. but which ones of you have both the arms and spring buckets? Obviously I'll want which ever one of you can give me the better deal, and I'll want to do both at the same time if possible...:shrug

and yes, SquattyD I knew about the perches from ford, I just wanted to check here first...I'll prolly just go ahead and order me some this week (I already checked they didn't have any in stock at my Ford dealer)....Thanks again guys, for those of you that have arms and buckets name your prices...:shrug

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,681 Posts
Shane, try Wesdawg...he might have the buckets from his '79 if he did not reuse them for his 60 swap.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
I bought some body parts from a guy on Ebay and he had the parts you need sitting in his yard. His user ID is crazysisterranch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts