I HAVE A 79 BRONCO FOR 1000.00
IF INTERESTED CALL ME AT
914-760-4809
THANKS
RICH

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
i have a mint 96 for sale, click my sig to view it, i'll deliver to nj...

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Jackhart's is a great deal. Not to mention he is a great guy to deal with.

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a clean 96 in south jersey for sale, let me know if you are interested and I'll send some pics. I'm asking $4500 OBO, solid, no rust, just passed nj insp good till 11/07...

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a 92 xlt w/302 4sale.. interior is mint, ac ice cold, 2" body lift w31" rubber....new computer, K&N intake, flow master exhaust, new battery, new alt. trans was done 2 yrs ago......color black,,, milage is 182,000 but it runs like its got 82,000.....super strong

let me know if ur interested:thumbup

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have a almost completely restored 82' XLS. Its got a rebuilt 300 six, 4spd, hydraulic clutch, 9" rear and ttb front end. Interior is all reupholstered, the works. Dont have the time, moeny or space to finish the project. It has 33"s and a 3" lift. Im asking $6500 i do have over $12k in receipts to prove all of its work. NO RUST! and fresh paint lots of black on her. let me know 732-233-6896

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 86 Bronco, only 2k on new engine, pretty good condition. Send me a PM if interested. Color is Black w/ Silver

I'll let it go cheap because my pregnant wife wants it out of the driveway!

·
Registered
5 Posts
1983 FSB in South Jersey

I have a 1983 FSB in Elwood, NJ. It is in rough shape, but runs good. It has has 302 with auto trans. rust over all wheels and tailgate. Glass is broken in tailgate but all other glass is good except that the windshield was installed using silicone to hold it in place. I can send pictures if interested. Asking $250.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
frank711 said:
I have a 1983 FSB in Elwood, NJ. It is in rough shape, but runs good. It has has 302 with auto trans. rust over all wheels and tailgate. Glass is broken in tailgate but all other glass is good except that the windshield was installed using silicone to hold it in place. I can send pictures if interested. Asking $250.
Part it out baby!!! Part it out!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts